Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 TN State USPSA Championship

Howdy,

I am pleased to announce the 2010 TN State USPSA Championship on Sept. 24-26 at North Tennessee Practical Shooters. The match is led by:

Match Director: Tim Calhoun

Rangemaster: Lynn Jones

Assistant Rangemaster: Bill Grewe

Registration & Stats: Brad Griffin

Sponsor Coordinator: Elizabeth Peeler

The match application and updates can also be found on the TN Section website, www.tnsection.com and NTPS website, www.ntps.org .

Match questions are directed to Tim (tim.calhoun07@comcast.net), and registration, stats, sponsorship, & all other questions to tnsectionmatch@gmail.com .

Best regards,

Elizabeth Peeler

NTPS

2010 TN State Champ Entry Form.pdf

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Will this match possibly draw the 150 shooters necessary to make it STI contingency eligible?

Last year there where 108 competitors. STI contingency or not this match is worth going to!!!!!!

Will this match possibly draw the 150 shooters necessary to make it STI contingency eligible?

STI Contingency has to be approved by STI for it to be a Contingency match.

http://www.stiguns.com/ContingencyRewards.php

USPSA matches must have 175 shooters or more and have attained prior approval from STI.

All USPSA Area and National matches are approved.

Along with that are the Double Tap, Florida Open, Texas State Limited and the Indiana Section (Summer Blast used to be one as well)

I missed this match last, hope to make it this year

how many stages are at this match usually?

Ten stages again this year. Mostly all medium to long courses of fire. It's looking like 250+ rounds, but I'm still trying to make a decision about some stages. Problem is I want to use them all. :D

Ten stages again this year. Mostly all medium to long courses of fire. It's looking like 250+ rounds, but I'm still trying to make a decision about some stages. Problem is I want to use them all. :D

Send them to me, I'll help you decide!!!!

You only like standards, classifiers, and other weeny type of stages......

You forgot short people port stages!

BOTH OF YOU CAN KISS MY>>..

post-6763-127923413882_thumb.jpg

If you are making it a 2 day match anyway, why not have 12 stages if you have room?

If I had room at the IN Section it would be 12 stages (hell 14 if I could)