Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GA State USPSA Championship Match

Any changes in classification will be captured by the Stats officer. As a habit, Bill downloads the latest Classification update into his match just before the match begins.

Actually, the way this match is falling on dates, the just-created August classification update (which by then will be almost a month old) will be the most current data.

And also actually, no one's asked me to score the match yet! :o

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any changes in classification will be captured by the Stats officer. As a habit, Bill downloads the latest Classification update into his match just before the match begins.

Actually, the way this match is falling on dates, the just-created August classification update (which by then will be almost a month old) will be the most current data.

And also actually, no one's asked me to score the match yet! :o

Wouldya? Please?

Pretty Please!!!! WIth sugar cherries and all the works!!!??? I am getting old and feeble and somehow forgot the Stats Team extraordinaire. I absolutely must have Team Noyes running stats!

Mark, the magic phrase is "LIQUID REFRESHMENTS".... :cheers:

Pretty Please!!!! WIth sugar cherries and all the works!!!??? I am getting old and feeble and somehow forgot the Stats Team extraordinaire. I absolutely must have Team Noyes running stats!

Mark, the magic phrase is "LIQUID REFRESHMENTS".... :cheers:

Now why didn't I think of that?

:D

Uh, for the 2nd year in a row, half the Noyes team is going to be out of town running a Glock match. It'll just be me again. If you want to get me David Tripp to drive a second system, go ahead and do so. And I won't be there at all on Friday; that's opening day of my company's afterschool program season.

Where and when is the match check inn? I called Comfort Inn and they were overbooked so we will be staying at another hotel. I just want to make sure we all get checked in on time. Also what time is the shooters meeting for Saturday morning shooters?

Where and when is the match check inn? I called Comfort Inn and they were overbooked so we will be staying at another hotel. I just want to make sure we all get checked in on time. Also what time is the shooters meeting for Saturday morning shooters?

Match Check-in has typically happened at the clubhouse on the range starting Thursday evening if we have staff on hand. We can try and update you on that as time gets closer though. Officially, registration is at the range (clubhouse) starting Friday at 7AM and continuing during the match on Friday. Saturday starts back up at 7:00AM and continues through 1:30 when the afternoon shooter's meeting begins.

Friday shooter's meeting is at 7:30AM with shooting to begin at 8:00. Saturday is the same. Sunday has no shooter's meeting with shooting beginning at 8:00AM.

Ladies and Gents,

The match is shaping up nicely! I have spoken with a dozen or so folks who say they are going to shoot but Jeffrey has not seen apps yet. We can also use more ROs, you can never have too many of those!!! We could especially use some Friday ROs!

We are now at the juncture where, while we can still accommodate plenty more shooters, we have to cut off shirt orders because of the lead time. Jeffrey, also our Chief Embroidery Officer, has waited until the last possible moment to capture as any of the last minute entries as possible. If you have questions please do not hesitate to drop me a note.

Thanks!

Mark

Alright!!! I found out I do not have to have surgery, so I'm in for this match!!

Like I said, this will be my first match in my new home, area 6, and I can't wait to meet some new shooters.

Sending off the app tomorrow.

Do I understand correctly that I cannot order a shirt now?

BSG

Less than 2 weeks away!!!! Still have room in all time slots. For those who shot the monthly match yesterday and wanted to buy some primers but did not get to we will have some more available at the match, visit Chris' web site (CPWSA) and you can go thru the checkout and pick them up at the match. For those who want to shoot and have not sent in an app, please do so. Also still looking for some Friday ROs so please get us those apps.

Thanks!

Mark