Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

April Fools

Micah

As good fortune would have it, this April 1st falls on my spring break...which means that I do not have to endure extemporaneous shenanigans from students.

In celebration, let us have a April Fools thread! I'll start:

I have decided to quit USPSA and am joining SASS. My alias is already locked in, and my chaps are on order from Amazon. My character is a wealthy doctor with cold hands named Buster Himen.

I'm wearing 100% polyester because its sooooo much more comfortable than that nasty old cotton.

I'm also trading in all my POS 1911s and 2011s for one of those perfect Glocks!

I've quit my job...told my boss to shove it,now am currently waiting for my flight to Haiti to help all the poor under priviledged children there.After much consideration ive decided not to write a letter to our wonderful government for their exceptional help with the clean up of Katrina

This is the worst forum ever!

I called to canceled my life memberships to USPSA and the NRA. Threw all 50K of my primers, 20K ob bullets and 25 lbs of power into the creek behind my house and decided to have a garage sale and sell all my firearms with a 2 for 1 sale.

I called to canceled my life memberships to USPSA and the NRA. Threw all 50K of my primers, 20K ob bullets and 25 lbs of power into the creek behind my house and decided to have a garage sale and sell all my firearms with a 2 for 1 sale.

Where exactly is this creek...I cant chance that this isnt a joke....

For 3 Gun:

I'm dumping my Benelli and going back to my uber reliable 1100

Dropping the Benny Hill SVI, going back to my Glock, for that great trigger

And changing my AR from .223 to 300 Whisper - the cartridge of the future

This just in:

In a stunning announcement, the long time collaboration between Sandy Strayer and Michael Voight has come to an end.

The breakup of Strayer-Voight apparently was a long time coming, according to company insiders, as the rise of the so called "Plastic Magic" factory guns (Glock and M&P) have made the once mighty Open and Limited Divisions in USPSA falter in the face of rising participation in Production. A common sentiment is reflected in rising Glockmeister star Kyle Ferris, who said, "Jeez Louise, why should I drop 3 or 4 grand on one of these things? I need the money for my masters program in underwater basket weaving".

The acrimonious split has the two principals in the company sniping at each other. Strayer scoffed, on hearing that Voight will be establishing his own shop, "He couldn't make rubber band guns in his own garage", and Voight shot back, "All those IQ points won't put one A hit on a target at ten feet!".

In related news, Bill Laughridge of Cylinder and Slide has promised to shave off his signature mustaches if:

1. "Todd Jarrett and Angus Hobdell quit faking those silly accents", and

2. "Travis Tomasie and Max Michel can sit and stare at each other for five minutes, without giggling"

;):D

Edited by kevin c