Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buckeye Challenge

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually you kinda need to count that. Chris won the lowball with 165.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001. I won the high with chronoing my Limited ammo at 191.8 :unsure:

I also won the scale challenge by having the heaviest Production Glock ;)

Hello boys and girls! B) I did spend the last two days taking a crapload of pictures and have created a whole new picasa album for your enjoyment.

First Welcome! :cheers: Those are some great photos. :cheers:

Lot's of work. I didn't attend because I had a total right shoulder replacement on April 22nd.

I will attend next year.

Thanks again,

A.T.

Nice win Chris. Thanks to all who made this happen, it was really fun and professional. Great to see all of my friends from around the region. Thanks to the Boy Scouts for a great lunch. The photos show what a great time everyone was having. I think this club can have a section match soon.

Thanks to everybody for a great match, it was well worth the 6 hours in the car today !!

I found a scoring issue........Chris I sent you a PM

Edited by nwb01

I found a scoring issue........Chris I sent you a PM

All taken care of. The scores you see up now, reflect Nick Bies who was scored minor when he should have been major. This fix did not change any div. or class winners inside his division. Sorry.

Pistol Finals All divisions.txt

Edited by Chris Keen

If you had a good time, met some new friends and said hello to old friends then it was worth the effort. If you happen to shoot well or learn something about yourself then you have a bonus. I will be looking at running the "official" Ohio match next year as long as #1) Our BOD allow it, #2) Another club hasn't picked it up. If we do we will be looking for the same caliber of staff we had this year. It shouldn't be hard to do....I'm surrounded by them!!!!! :cheers:

BRAVISSIMO!!

DJ, you "did good"! HUGE endeavor, very well done. I can't imagine the amount of work that you've poured into this over the past months.

Thanks to every one who "made it happen" -- stage design, construction crew, to the RM/RO/CRO's and stage staff, Match Ops. Thanks to Chris for stats, and to Sarah for the photo albums. Thanks to Troop 55 for bringing cold water & Gatorade around to the bays all afternoon. Hope you guys earned a bunch of $. Thanks to the BOD @ MR&P for permitting the match and to the membership for letting all of us take up all the bays all weekend.

Making this a Level 1 match and welcoming everyone was a great idea. I'm glad you did it that way. Hopefully we've welcomed some new people into the sport.

For any of the new folks wanting to be part of it next year, talk with Dan about both USPSA membership and the Range Officer course that he's hosting in July (I've already sent a few folks in your direction). See http://www.brianenos...&st=0&p=1195300 for more info.

Looking forward to next year. I'll remember to strap a chair to my range cart, esp if my squad gets to make multiple trips to the top of the hill and the back of the rifle range again <_<.

terrific match! Well done Dan and crew. Got to meet more people and shot pretty well so that always makes the day more enjoyable. Next time MRPC has a big-ish match, ill be there!!

Ill have the video's of me and Corey up tonight. I got home last night, took a shower and pretty sure was asleep before I even hit my bed.

Even with gun problems, a DNF on stage 5, 1 re-shoot on stage 1 and 3 re-shoots on stage 2(Micah, sorry bro! I know we were both getting frustrated), I still had a damn good day, and managed to take high D in Production.

You guys have a very nice range, other than the fact I'm fat and the up hill stuff SUCKS but hey, its good for me haha.

Thanks to Donald, Anthony and Micah for the help with my G34, its MUCH appreciated.

Edited by Jon Fuhrman

This was a great match. It was fun and could have been more challenging(put some distance/plates/small targets/I know it was for newbies like Chris Keen, but for next time)

Great job.

Edited by BSeevers

Here's my video. 1st stage you can see why I had to reshoot it. Poppers weren't reset, but I still shot at them. "Shoot the plan!"

Extra shots on stage 7 weren't needed, 3 A's on both targets. Dumb, but funny. I loved that stage! I really liked 9 too. Great use of available stage props and space!

Those were the craziest drop out, swinging targets I've ever seen on stage 4.

Great job to Chris for getting it done! Big thanks to Bobby K for the letting me borrow his Limited gun!

Edited by want2race

Here's my video. 1st stage you can see why I had to reshoot it. Poppers weren't reset, but I still shot at them. "Shoot the plan!"

Extra shots on stage 7 weren't needed, 3 A's on both targets. Dumb, but funny. I loved that stage! I really liked 9 too. Great use of available stage props and space!

Those were the craziest drop out, swinging targets I've ever seen on stage 4.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ldLINHCvCBs

Great job to Chris for getting it done! Big thanks to Bobby K for the letting me borrow his Limited gun!

Link not working for me.