Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Baseball cap or pith helmet?

Carmoney

Actually, I couldn't care less about headgear.

This thread is simply an experiment to see how long it takes frickin' Hopalong to jump on here and point out that "Y'all can wear either one of them kinda hats at the Memphis Charity Challenge in November."

:devil::roflol:

It's WORKING !!!! ;););)

What about a 3days of REVO ????? THAT would be GREAT practice for the Memphis Charity Challenge In NOVEMBER !!!! :goof::goof::goof::devil:

I kinda like the COON SKIN HAT, kinda fits the area (TN) :cheers:

HOP

Edited by hopalong

You get style points for wearing a pith helmet only, and only if, you are shooting a Webley, and holding a (simulated)gin and tonic in your off hand. Double bonus points for a moustache appropriate for the late 19th century. (Glued-on only counts for 1.5X bonus points, stapled-on counts for 2.5X.)

Obviously it depends on whether or not you're also wearing ear muffs. Can't wear ear muffs with a pith helmet. I've always favored the deerstalker for use with muffs. :D

For a while last year, as you will recall, I was working for beaver. Managed to score some beaver ear muffs. Really warm, but aren't appropriate for the range. The fur tickles my ears and they don't do much to attenuate the noise.

You get style points for wearing a pith helmet only, and only if, you are shooting a Webley, and holding a (simulated)gin and tonic in your off hand. Double bonus points for a moustache appropriate for the late 19th century. (Glued-on only counts for 1.5X bonus points, stapled-on counts for 2.5X.)

Webley...? A nice English Bowler.closedeyes.gif

That sounds like a challenge for a certain revolver shooter that shared a lot last summer... Now just need a 32 round stage that calls for shooting one handed with a glass of soda water with a penalty applied for each ounce lost from the glass.

I was just thinking back to several pics of some of the revo shooters that have been on the forum :surprise:

A pith helmet seems pretty darn tame in retrospect :roflol:

Jim B)

Think you may have missed the key phrase "... a pith helmet only".