Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Area 6 Championship

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK finally made it back to TN !!!!!!

To all the Staff at the A-6 match.....GREAT JOB !!!!!!!

Great stages, High quality, well rounded, tests of skills of all types.

NEMO !!!!!!!

I now have the honor to say I have not only shot with you but met a GREAT DAD with two fine young men !!!!!!!! by the way tell them Hi from ole Hop !!!

Rhino was in fine form, another I can say I am better off because I have had the pleasure of meeting !!!!!!!

IMA45DV8, you deserve more than what you get!!!!! Thanks for the hard work and good meeting you.

SNIPER....You are quite welcome !!!!! (She made the TX star stage look TOO EASY) B)

RENEET, Congrtats on High Lady Limited :D good to see you again, see you in 3 weeks.

SmittyFL, Way to GO !!!!!!!

Cliff Walsh... Congrats, not only A-6 champ but 84% of Jerry :blink::blink::blink: is it something in the water in FLORIDA ?????

Dan Carden graced the place with his presence, good to see you and Bonnie is Definately the BETTER HALF !!!!!!!!

Squad 92 was a pleasure to shoot with, I will not go into all the names as this is a long enough post..... guys I enjoyed this match shooting with ya'll

To the Other BE.ers that I got to see again.... it is always a pleasure, there is something about Brians Forums folks that just make me smile....

Hopalong OUT !!!!!

BDH - Cleaning House was was my first big match as an RO with you - thanks for the tips and apologies for the (hopefully only) occasional goof.

No need to apologize for anything! Every one of us could have done something better than we did, including me. It's always tough to basically show up on a stage (especially, a challenging stage), and work with a bunch of people you've never worked with before. Plus, this was my first major match of the year, so first, I was way out of shape (both physically and mentally :blink: ), and second, I was really concerned about keeping things moving and making the best calls I could (meaning, sorry if I was short a couple of times). ;)

Great to work with you and hope we can do it again. :D

BDH

Good seeing you again !!!!! See you at A-4, Hoping I can shoot your stage there as well as I shot your stage at A-6 !!!!!! ;)

One more thing about A-6!!!!!

Derrick J. (not even attempting it) from Millinieum Custom shot through on Friday and shot a stage with us....

Good shooter and from the little time I got to talk with him, Great guy!!!!!

Sam

I know I'm a little late but I wanted to say congrats to Max for an awesome performance.

Now for Smitty, way to go dude!!!! I am so glad you shoot in my area. Smitty pushes me pretty good and I shoot open. Great job my friend.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody know if the classifier at this match was going to be submitted to USPSA?  I had a good run on it and was hoping to see it used.

This was a topic of discussion after our friday night match. Like you I did well on this classifier and was looking forward to it being added to my classifiers. I had hoped to see a response to your post by now. Why would you have a classifier at your match and not submit? Were the results in th PO box that was broken into?

The match director has been out of town travelling with her new job, but I expect she'll reply as soon as possible.

USPSA tells me that the classifier should go in depending on their standard criteria for posting them. It will be in with the next batch before the Nationals. :)

We asked, and Dave Thomas wrote back saying "Match scores will be entered for Divisions with sufficient GM's participating. All qualified (over 2%) classifier scores will be entered in all Divisions." So I'm reading that to say yes, Area 6 itself will be scored as one classifier, like the Nationals typically is, and Stage 8 will be scored as another one. USPSA has the results and the fees.

• 2 weeks later...

This match was two months ago and it is still been good to us!

First: Maybe a month ago I received in the mail a plaque for 5th production C-class and a check for my piece of the pie!! WHAT THE HECK!! :blink: Way much better price than my performance deserved!

THEN, Francisco received a $100 certificate for a class with a GM from Texas...

THEN, last week Nelson Jr. got a big box in the mail. He tells me over the phone it's from A6 and proceeds to open it. OH MY GOD!! In the shooters drawing he won a SHOOTERS CONNECTION TOURNAMENT BAG!! :o:lol:

It can't get more EXCELLENT than that!!

Thanx again to the A6 organizers for a great match!! You made my kids first major experience more than worthwhile! For that I'll be forever grateful.

:rolleyes: