Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primers CCI

EEH

• 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, 3gunDQ said:

LOCAL CLUB ORDER... BUT I'LL BE NICE AND JUST LEAVE THIS HERE....

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2002898&type=product&MDK=dynbanP_TR&MDC=cat333152280

2017FREE gets you free shipping on orders over $99.

I saw those earlier this week, but I'm not sure they would work well in my new RF-100.

1 hour ago, RangerTrace said:

I saw those earlier this week, but I'm not sure they would work well in my new RF-100.

I heard they wont work well in the rf100... but I aint got one. I have loaded over 10K of these in major and minor loads in everything from 9, 40, to supercomp with zero issues. They will run.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, acu111 said:

I didnt mean to spoil the deal but im having issues with CCI primers lately. I get an occasional light strikes from my open gun. (Extended firing pin and 19lbs main springs) 

My buddy has one of his open guns that hates cci in open gun. He changed strut an a 19 ms

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 9:12 PM, 36873687 said:

My buddy has one of his open guns that hates cci in open gun. He changed strut an a 19 ms

He got lucky then if he changed the hammer strut and 19 ms and he didnt have a problem with CCI. That is basically my set up plus a limcat extended firing pin and yet i get a occasional light strikes with just CCI primers.