Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Officially in month 11 of the SVI wait

LegionShooter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trace must be well versed in this process after all (as if that's really a question)...Got an email that the pistol was assembled on the 4th, and as soon as the barrel comes back from TiN coating it was getting test fired, photographed, and sent out. :cheers: I suspect the next week is going to go by slower than the last 14 months...

• 2 months later...

Others with more Infinity guns in their stable may want to chime in, but I tried to "set it and forget it." Drop the deposit and walk away was about the only way I was able to not pace a hole in my floor. Even that didn't always work though...but totally worth it!

I ordered 12/13/14. Are they pretty much dead on at 15 months right now?

I ordered September of '14. Received (as posted) in November of '15. So you should have yours any day now if that pattern repeats.

Edited by LegionShooter

So you are 8 months in, have you started your next gunbuilder project yet? Oh, c'mon...be like the rest of us and always have another one ready to go........My problem is that Brandon keeps showing me new things and finishes. Have you seen the new nickel finish he is doing with pocketed diamonds? It's just wrong that he keeps coming up with options such as that.

Wishing you have an easier next few months of waiting.........or you could come down to the Infinity Open in June and see the progress of your pistol in person. Just a thought.....and drop off your deposit for the next coolest thing you ever saw like I always end up doing. One of these days, I will learn. One of these days.....

So you are 8 months in, have you started your next gunbuilder project yet? Oh, c'mon...be like the rest of us and always have another one ready to go........My problem is that Brandon keeps showing me new things and finishes. Have you seen the new nickel finish he is doing with pocketed diamonds? It's just wrong that he keeps coming up with options such as that.

Wishing you have an easier next few months of waiting.........or you could come down to the Infinity Open in June and see the progress of your pistol in person. Just a thought.....and drop off your deposit for the next coolest thing you ever saw like I always end up doing. One of these days, I will learn. One of these days.....

Not yet but been thinking about one. I will probably wait until I get this one since it will be my first Infinity, then maybe a single stack 1911 just because I don't have one.

Well, 15 months and it arrived today...

IMG_4814.jpg

10mm awesomeness! Can't wait to put some rounds through it this weekend.

Where did you get the Legion emblem work done? I would like to get something similar added to my 2011's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, 15 months and it arrived today...

IMG_4814.jpg

10mm awesomeness! Can't wait to put some rounds through it this weekend.

Where did you get the Legion emblem work done? I would like to get something similar added to my 2011's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed the vector image to Brandon and they engraved it there while building the gun.