Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

Let me guess, the gun doesn't cycle right? The comp chews up a lot of gas. You'll have to find a load that makes major PF in order to get that working. The Czechmate does the same thing with the comp. Without the comp it'll work fine with any old 9mm range ammo.

No, the pistol cycles perfectly, for the comp I chose the small frame Tanfoglio type because they're readily available on Numrich, but the three port you see in the picture is actually for a .40 (.425" holes) not 9mm as advertised (they've since fixed that... almost) so it wastes gas, but I've also been going the wrong direction with my loads: heavier bullets and less powder. My current load is a 135gr bullet over 7gr HS6, it makes Major and is very soft, but the muzzle jumps a little; I have some 100s and 115s on order.

How much do you want for your Czechmate? :)

Edited by kneelingatlas

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-49250-0-84169500-1376771560_thumb.jhere are 3 of my CZ 82's. The other one is just a plain black stock one. Hint on the grips ,,,,if your stock ones are all scratched up get you a can of truck bed liner spray at home depot and spray them. They will look and feel %1000 better. Easy 12 bucks for the can of rustoleum . As you see

Edited by CZ85

attachicon.gifDSC_0906_zps94932a5b.jpghere are 3 of my CZ 82's. The other one is just a plain black stock one. Hint on the grips ,,,,if your stock ones are all scratched up get you a can of truck bed liner spray at home depot and spray them. They will look and feel %1000 better. Easy 12 bucks for the can of rustoleum . As you see

Hmmm good to know. I keep going back and forth between getting mine refinished or just leaving it as it is.

Picked this up new off of Gunbroker for a decent price and put a Cajun Gun Works hammer, short disconnector, short firing pin lifter, reduced springs (13lb main, trigger), etc. and changed out the trigger. Also polished the snot out of the action.

cz75_pcr1_zpscdc97acf.jpg

cz75_pcr2_zps8d68b7b8.jpg

The trigger is not quite as short and smooth as my Shadow Customs but it's pretty close. The first "Bill Drill" from an IWB hoster was only 0.6 seconds slower than my USPSA rig so I think it will be fine for concealed carry. It was also accurate enough to knock down 6" plates on the Texas Star at 25m. I have some G10 checkered grips and I'd like to do something else with the sights. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with this one.

Edited by huskerlrrp

Does that have a firing pin block?

The Shadow Line Compact is like a mini SP01 Shadow and 75 Shadow Line

Shadow sights, 85 C trigger, ext mag release, thin ambi safeties, thin checkered aluminum grips, steel guide rod, 2 nickel plated 14rnd mags and no firing pin block.

If you find you gotta have on, let me know, still a few left.

Edited by eerw

• 5 weeks later...