Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to order more than 5,000 primers at one time?

Cy Soto

My last three internet primer orders have been limited to just 5,000 per order and I would like to order a lot more than that to make the hazmat fee worthwhile. Are there any internet component suppliers that don't have this 5,000 order limit on primers?

Powder Valley seems to be pretty quick with getting primers out...... There prices are better than most around....

Plus you can order 5k or 50k they dont care!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SCV

Powder Valley seems to be pretty quick with getting primers out...... There prices are better than most around....

I've been checking Powder Valley for primers for over a year now. They have the same message up there about being 50 million behind. Never tried to submit an order - figured it would be a waste of time. Am I totally wrong on this (I hope so!). Anyone know who has primers in stock nowadays?

Thanks

Are any of the previously mentioned suppliers currently taking backorders?

I can't imagine that any place would take backorders, because people tend to order from everywhere in sight and just cancel whoever can't ship them if they do.

I haven't seen any place in the last 14 months of this primer shortage, take a backorder.

I've been checking Powder Valley for primers for over a year now. They have the same message up there about being 50 million behind. Never tried to submit an order - figured it would be a waste of time. Am I totally wrong on this (I hope so!). Anyone know who has primers in stock nowadays?

Thanks

If they list the primer, you can backorder it. They do not charge your card until they ship your order. They have been shipping primers.

A.T.

If they list the primer, you can backorder it. They do not charge your card until they ship your order. They have been shipping primers.

Thanks; that is really good news! I'll give them a call in the morning... :cheers:

Id have to say so. ordered some and was told about a back order... Then about 2 or 3 weeks later I got them...

I dont know if I was lucky or they just got a crapload in...

Thanks

Id have to say so. ordered some and was told about a back order... Then about 2 or 3 weeks later I got them...

I dont know if I was lucky or they just got a crapload in...

Thanks

I back ordered 15,000 WLP, they arrived in less than three weeks from PV.

I have just ordered a big bunch from Grafs. They indicated that they are getting monthly shipments from various primer manufacturers and back ordering will get you what you want soon.

Prices are up over what I order this time last year, but hey I am surprised at that, NOT!

www.graceammo.com has Wolf primers in stock. No maximum order, just 25k maximum per shipping charge.

Wolf seems to be the primer that is most often found in stock in all of the internet component suppliers but I have had some issues with them. I still have about 15k of the Wolf SPP in my basement and sadly only one pistol that will consistently pop them. But still, thanks for the heads-up!