Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Alabama Section

I just talked with Rocket Dawg, the food provider, and he indicated he is only bringing 2 dozen hamburgers for those who CANNOT eat hot dogs or sausage dawgs. The hot dogs are all beef and are excellent...and the sausage is great...any way you like them.

See ya at the Match!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather forecast for Hoover, Alabama on Saturday: Sunny. 0% chance of rain. High 60. Wind: north at 5 mph. 57% humidity.

If that actually turns out to be true, that will be awesome. Going to practice tomorrow!!

Weather forecast for Hoover, Alabama on Saturday: Sunny. 0% chance of rain. High 60. Wind: north at 5 mph. 57% humidity.

If that actually turns out to be true, that will be awesome. Going to practice tomorrow!!

fcst.jpg

Hazardous weather condition(s):

Today: A slight chance of sprinkles. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Northwest wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Thursday Night: Clear, with a low around 29. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming north between 5 and 10 mph.

Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 33.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 63.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 37.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 66.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 39

I'm sitting here at registration in the hotel. The hotel happy hour was great! :cheers: And I really needed it after ending the match on Stage 3. Randal really outdid himself with that one! We had great weather and a bunch of fun stages! I got to shoot with Singlestack and IMA45DV8 along with a bunch of guys from Alabama. Looks like great weather for the shooters tomorrow too. Don't forget those knee pads, actually, you might want a butt pad!

Cindy

This was a fun match. I enjoyed seeing folks that I only see at matches. Thanks to Randal and crew for their hard work to put this on. I always like shooting with ya'll.

Hurley

I had a great time. Squad 2 was fantastic. There wasn't a single lazy person there. Thanks for putting up with a slow revo shooter.

Randal, thanks for getting me in at the last minute. You and your staff were great.

Great match even with the low ports surprise.gif Cheers to all the hard work that was put forth by all the staff cheers.gif

Squad 6 was a great squad, you about had to stand in line to get a target pasted. cheers.gif

Randy Arrowood - LTD

Charlie Black - OPN

Robert Foree - LTD

Bill Grewe - OPN

John Himler - OPN

Lynn Jones - OPN

John Keller - OPN

Teddy Llasos - OPN

Max Michel SR - OPN

Brian Ozment - OPN

Delman Walker - OPN

Greg Zinn - LTD

Edited by boz1911

I had a great time, walked away with some cash and a plaque. Thanks to all who made the match as gerat as it was and a special thanks to Squad 3 for welcoming me to their ranks, treating me as one of their own, and making for an enjoyable time shooting.

Many thanks to Randall and all of the other people who made this happen PRIOR to the rest of us getting to help out. All of the squads were trememdously helpful in resetting stage #1 and it was very much appreciated. Thanks to all of the sponsors and competitors who continue to make this sport thrive. Congrats to the winners and as an Al. Section member thanks to all for making this match a success.

Thanks to everyone, all the RO's, Rangemaster Mark Ramsey, MD Randal Webb who actually was at the range before me this time. Also to Bill Noyes for a great job with the scores. The stages were great the people were great. Hell even the Friday night registration became somewhat memorable.

Thanks for the kind comments....The match did run smoothly......I would like to thank our Match Sponsor Chris Patty of CPWSA. Our Gold sponsors Shooters Connection and S&W. Our Bronze sponsors Bill Mcdonald of Stewart Soultions, LLC, CED and Glock. Range Master Mark Ramsy, Stats Bill Noyes and all the RO's that assisted with the stages. Also special thanks to Stefan Wiggins, David Tapp and Steve Martin for coming out Sunday to help break down and clean up the stages.

The shooters for their participation in making this match a sellout on Saturday!!

I welcome all feedback (good, bad or ugly) in order to improve on the match.

Time change this weekend, could have used that extra hour Sat..

Thanks to everyone,

Randal Webb

Match Director

2010 Alabama State Championship

Edited by DrawandDuck

Randal,

Like everyone has said already the match was great. Next year I gain another week of vacation at work so I can lend a hand.

I really enjoyed shooting with Squad 3 and everybody pasted targets which was great. Aside from taking a seat a little harder than I'd planned on Stage 3 it was a good day. Can't wait for next year.

Dave

Randal,

Like everyone has said already the match was great. Next year I gain another week of vacation at work so I can lend a hand.

I really enjoyed shooting with Squad 3 and everybody pasted targets which was great. Aside from taking a seat a little harder than I'd planned on Stage 3 it was a good day. Can't wait for next year.

Dave

Stage 3 harder than you planed......what you talking bout Willis.......what was hard about it :surprise:

Just think how EASY the other matches this year will seem.....I liked what Sono told me "The most challenging do able stages I've ever seen."

post-6763-126810175381_thumb.jpg

post-6763-126810177734_thumb.jpg

post-6763-126810179388_thumb.jpg

post-6763-126810181233_thumb.jpg

post-6763-126810182691_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrawandDuck

Randal,

Dave

Stage 3 harder than you planed......what you talking bout Willis.......what was hard about it :surprise:

Just think how EASY the other matches this year will seem.....I liked what Sono told me "The most challenging do able stages I've ever seen."

OMG!! You are giving me FLASHBACKS!! Almost everyone hates me more now because of stage 3! The stage was a NIGHTMARE to score!!