Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Alabama Section

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randall,

Before I mark 3 shooters worth of ammo, I thought I'd ask if this is a lost brass match.

Chris

Yes, as all large matches we are a lost brass match also. In order to keep the squads on schedule and allow us to finsh on time. We need everyone focused on the task at hand which is shooting, resetting and having FUN.

Randal

Still got slots? I just got the go-ahead. Would love to join in the fun.

Send money, Randall will take care of it, regardlesssurprise.gif

Especially BOZ's money!! Which by the way I am still waiting on!!

Not sending money til I see the stages......rolleyes.gif

Randall that looks like a 35yd usp with a no shoot behind it on stage three. I thought you said there wouldn't be any of that this year. wasup?? :surprise: A couple of us will be there friday night is there a place to tip a cold one or two close by? :cheers:

Robert

SHHHHHHHHHH, Boz will freak out if he learns I sent the stages out and didn't copy him :ph34r:

Free Beer at the match hotel..WHAT A COINCIDENCE that I booked with that hotel.... :cheers:

Match hotel has free beer!!!

Do they know?

:rolleyes:

This ONE does.. :roflol: ...along with wine and mixed drinks (probably not top shelf though)..at least from 5:30pm - 7:00pm...they better hope I do not find the beer storage room... :surprise:

Edited by DrawandDuck

Do they know?

This ONE does.. :roflol: ...along with wine and mixed drinks (probably not top shelf though)..at least from 5:30pm - 7:00pm...they better hope I do not find the beer storage room:surprise:

No worries. After 8 or 9, most people can't reach the top shelf anyway. :D

Do they know?

rolleyes.gif

This ONE does.. roflol.gif ...along with wine and mixed drinks (probably not top shelf though)..at least from 5:30pm - 7:00pm...they better hope I do not find the beer storage room:surprise:

No worries. After 8 or 9, most people can't reach the top shelf anyway. biggrin.gif

It is mandatory all open division shooters attend Friday night and partake in the drinking festival, right??devil.gif

I was looking at the online squadding. 17 total SS shooters, that is awesome. Somebody needs to tell that lone Limited 10 person to bring thier 8 round magazines and shoot SS...

Edited by chbrow10

Do they know?

rolleyes.gif

This ONE does.. roflol.gif ...along with wine and mixed drinks (probably not top shelf though)..at least from 5:30pm - 7:00pm...they better hope I do not find the beer storage room:surprise:

No worries. After 8 or 9, most people can't reach the top shelf anyway. biggrin.gif

It is mandatory all open division shooters attend Friday night and partake in the drinking festival, right??devil.gif

Got that right Boz see you there

I make it mandatory EVERY match......It would be nice to see how I would fare shooting on an even playing field :goof::goof::goof:

Edited by DrawandDuck