Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lat/Long Possibly?

Looks like we are gonna get a nice cool front in for the match. Woohoo!

Chance of rain too. Of course, this is Missouri, if you aren't happy with the weather, give it a day.

I wasn't gonna be the guy that mentioned that part of the forecast. In OK everyday is 40% so hopefully we will be dry.

Villamor,

This is on the facebook page.

Registration will be at the Host Hotel Wed evening 6-8 and at the range Thurs 12-5. Thurs evening at Host Hotel 6:30-8:00. Look forward to seeing you all there.

If you go to page 14 there is a link to the facebook page. Otherwise I think you need an account to access it. Is it just two of you from your department for this match? I'm going solo this time.

Thanks for the info. I don't do Facebook so I haven't seen that info.

Jay Schmitt and I are coming and we're bringing a newbie along for his first big 3-Gun match.

Jomar

Just got this from Kirk.....

Mistakes on the roster such as name, division, age, will be fixed at registration.

Squadding will be changed on a case by case bases and to facilitate shooters who rode together or are sharing equipment, first. The squads were not just thrown together randomly. Much thought and coordination went into them. But due to squad size not every request could be accommodated.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

If you see there is an error on the squadding list regarding division/category, etc., corrections will be made at REGISTRATION. Please do not e-mail Chad, Kirk or Damon to change your Division/Category, etc. I will be the only person making changes in the dbase to ensure all changes are correctly made. The guys are busy finalizing stages, props, etc. to make sure you have a great shooting event.

As the squadding requests/division/category information were sent to MO and not directly to me, I based the squadding/division/category information from a spreadsheet I received via e-mail. I promise all corrections will be made timely. As for the squadding, this is not set in stone as I am still getting e-mail on requests from people who are now traveling together, etc. While there shouldn’t be any drastic changes, they may be one or two. I will do my best to make sure all requests are honored. I look forward to seeing you all in a few days! This is going to be one great match :cheers:

Ms. Kitty,

Thank you for squadding me with Tyler, Daniel, and Steph.

One more request. Could you please make sure my score is better than theirs :cheers: . Thank you for your efforts.

See everyone tomorrow evening.

You better bring your A game old man. Dont make me beat you with a broke foot......:cheers:

Ms. Kitty,

One more request. Could you please make sure my score is better than theirs :cheers: . Thank you for your efforts.

You better bring your A game old man. Dont make me beat you with a broke foot......:cheers:

I detect a challenge brewing! Just let me throw my walker down and we will get to it.

Ms. Kitty,

What? Another old guy with a bum foot? I may want to borrow your walker, Brian.

My Ace bandages may not cut it.

Craig

The match rules states, "11.4 Each division must have at least 10 (ten) competitors."

I'm planning on shooting in the Heavy Metal Division so I'm wondering if there is 10 competitors in that division yet. If not, does the Tactical Irons Divison have 10 competitors yet?

Ohhhhh no you don't Jomar! you ain't jumping divisions! are ya gettin skeered or sompin??? :sight:

jj

JJ, what gives? I see you signed up for Open Division...are ya gettin skeered or sompin???

The match rules states, "11.4 Each division must have at least 10 (ten) competitors."

I'm planning on shooting in the Heavy Metal Division so I'm wondering if there is 10 competitors in that division yet. If not, does the Tactical Irons Divison have 10 competitors yet?

Ohhhhh no you don't Jomar! you ain't jumping divisions! are ya gettin skeered or sompin??? :sight:

jj

JJ, what gives? I see you signed up for Open Division...are ya gettin skeered or sompin???

Jomar, I'm sure that is just one of the discrepancies that needs correction. JJ wouldn't PUNK you out like that. Right JJ.