Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas State Carbine Championship

Gents,

The Longhorn is a NO GO for Saturday night - I just called them to confirm our dinner plans and their manager said they no longer take reservations for SAT night. This is the same place that accomodated us for the past two years with no issue, so I don't know what's changed. Anyway, I let them know we will gladly take our money elsewhere if they don't want our business.

But since I'm not from CC, I don't have a good backup plan. Do any Corpus guys (or anyone for that matter) have any ideas for a new venue to seat approximately 25 folks?

Doug

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New resturant of Sat. night......Superfly got us hooked up on good eats and a nice drink or two....

Superfly wrote:

Ok I have been placed to find a new Restaurant and I have done it and they have a Full Bar also Montana Mike's Steakhouse 6542 S. Staples Corpus Christi, Texas 361-980-9191 Manager is Larry I told him that there were 25 to 30 shooters at 7:00 PM he said come on we will see you all Saturday let me know if who is going to make so i can get the Number right Thanks to all Mark.

This was the count from an earlier post on Sat. night dinner:

Pre-Match dinner signup list as of 08 FEB:

Fullauto_Shooter

Brazos

JRW

Navysteve

murkish

bigbrowndog +1

mlmiller1

Sean.McCanne

mike_pinto

ken hebert

Sharpe

jtischauser

Merlin Orr

Mickster

CocoBolo

MachineGun Mike

Daniel Earnest + 3

BayouSlide (Tent)

Brad Ayers(speedy) :goof:

Brad Phair(grumpy) :angry2:

This was the count from an earlier post on Sat. night dinner:

Pre-Match dinner signup list as of 08 FEB:

Fullauto_Shooter

Brazos

JRW

Navysteve

murkish

bigbrowndog +1

mlmiller1

Sean.McCanne

mike_pinto

ken hebert

Sharpe

jtischauser

Merlin Orr

Mickster

CocoBolo

MachineGun Mike

Daniel Earnest + 3

BayouSlide (Tent)

Brad Ayers(speedy) :goof:

Brad Phair(grumpy) :angry2:

Better scratch me from the list due to uncertain arrival time.

I'll see y'all at the range. :cheers:

Curtis

Ok I have been placed to find a new Restaurant and I have done it and they have a Full Bar also Montana Mike's Steakhouse 6542 S. Staples Corpus Christi, Texas 361-980-9191 Manager is Larry I told him that there were 25 to 30 shooters at 7:00 PM he said come on we will see you all Saturday let me know if who is going to make so i can get the Number right Thanks to all Mark. Man prison life is killing me sometime went on wrong match site and put all of this out :cheers: call me at 361-877-2015 so far we have 22 or 24.

Edited by superfly

Ok I have been placed to find a new Restaurant and I have done it and they have a Full Bar also Montana Mike's Steakhouse 6542 S. Staples Corpus Christi, Texas 361-980-9191 Manager is Larry I told him that there were 25 to 30 shooters at 7:00 PM he said come on we will see you all Saturday let me know if who is going to make so i can get the Number right Thanks to all Mark. Man prison life is killing me sometime went on wrong match site and put all of this out :cheers: call me at 361-877-2015 so far we have 22 or 24.

I'll stop buy around 7:30-8:00 and have a beer with y'all. I look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks for setting everything up.

I did not find the match start time on the web site

OK I am leaving San Antonio some time between 5:30 and 6 am What time is the safety meting and what time does the match start?

how early or how late can we get our shooters pack?

Regester 8:00, shooters meeting 8:30, start time 9:00-------------Larry

Dinner at Montana Mike's was great! Thanks guys for putting this together. I had a really good time & met several folks. The staff & food at the place were really good, also.

Can't wait for the match tomorrow, sure looked like fun stages.

MLM