Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Cleats

jkatz44

I recently switched to the Timberland Inferno. I have to say that the bottom is not firm like cleats so it makes moving and shooting easier and they grip very well on ALL surfaces.

\\http://www.timberland.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3704384&cp=1779791.1761081.3720047&camp=MS:TMA:Link:NA:TBL&parentPage=family

I now have decided to get the Adidas corner blitz low. What model would be the best?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been using just a good pair of running shoes with an agressive tread. Early this Summer I thought I would try some cleats. I got a pair at Wal-mart for $20. I've shot in them all Summer and into the Fall. I wore them in the rain at the TN Sectional and they kept my feet dry. They are durable, comfortable, and they clean up well.

I had been using just a good pair of running shoes with an agressive tread. Early this Summer I thought I would try some cleats. I got a pair at Wal-mart for $20. I've shot in them all Summer and into the Fall. I wore them in the rain at the TN Sectional and they kept my feet dry. They are durable, comfortable, and they clean up well.

What kind of cleats were they?

I used to use Land Sharks until I tried to break my ankle with them. I went to a 511 8" boot until I was sure everything was all better. I just used some Addias Corner Blitz mids Saturday and they worked great. The pull-over strap at the top of the boot adds additional ankle support. And they don't feel like you are walking on large gravel like the Land Sharks. And, amazingly enough, I was able to find size 13 on the shelf!

Later,

Chuck

They are Walmart's own brand called "Starter".

They are Walmart's own brand called "Starter".

I am convinced on the Corner blitz. I recently talked to Lee and Travis from the USAMU and they said they like the Adidas Corner Blitz Low. I don't know if I should get low or mid cut. Also, I see that there is a lot of different models of the corner blitz. Which now would you recommend?

I use the UnderArmor Hammer II's. I found them on sale online a few months back for around 20 bucks, if i remember correctly.

I've used them sand, clay, mud, grass, etc and they grip regardless of any surface I've encountered.

Just got my new turf hogs from Zappos

Will try them out Saturday. Have been using

land sharks for a very long time!

Same here...mine arrived from Zapos yesterday. Very comfortable around the house. The larger number of soft cleats at least in theory, seem perfect for nearly all surfaces and conditions...we shall see.

Just got my new turf hogs from Zappos

Will try them out Saturday. Have been using

land sharks for a very long time!

Same here...mine arrived from Zapos yesterday. Very comfortable around the house. The larger number of soft cleats at least in theory, seem perfect for nearly all surfaces and conditions...we shall see.

I still cannot decide whether to get the turf hogs or the corner blitz.