Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Cleats

jkatz44

New turf hog mids just got here from Zappos. I think I am going to like them. Its raining here, so of course, I put them on and went running into and out of boxes only I could see on my wet concrete driveway. They didn't slip much at all. No more than regular athletic shoes.......... Can't wait til the next match..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been through 2 or 3 sets of Adidas Corner Blitz over the past 3 or 4 years and I love them. They are durable, comfortable, and provide great traction.

I wanted to try the Adidas Turf Hog so I ordered a set and just got them about 2 days ago. I gotta say they are probably the best cleats I've ever had. They are very comfortable and the traction is as good as it gets.

+1 on the UA Hammers. Not too hot in the summer, ok in the winter. Great traction on everything including soft margarine. I like that the cleats are soft enough so you can comfortably walk on asphalt. Also nice, you can get them in non-standard sizes, i.e. very large. Although Nike is usually pretty good about that, too.