Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My limited M&P project

RWF

Here are some pictures of my M & P Pro I have been working on.

I just got it together today and it shoots great.

Thanks to Dan B who did the trigger and texturing

Scott at Springer Precision who did the slots, Ion Bond and installed the Dawson sights,

also i must say to Scott thank you for your patience I was like the little kid asking "are we there yet?"

Kenny at speed shooters who provided lots of parts including the Black brass mag well, improved extractor, barrel etc.

Lastly Allen at Sprinco for a few different recoil springs and reducer to try.

Thank you

RWF

100_1624.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott at Springer Precision who did the slots, Ion Bond and installed the Dawson sights,

also i must say to Scott thank you for your patience I was like the little kid asking "are we there yet?"

Kenny at speed shooters who provided lots of parts including the Black brass mag well, improved extractor, barrel etc.

Thank you

RWF

Very nice! I'm sure it shoots as sweet as it looks.

Edited by gunnbugg

Sweet Blaster .

Is she Ltd Minor in 9 or Major 40?

It's gotta be 9 since it's the longslide version. Man those cuts are so sexy. I've started shooting mine in limited as well.

Yes she is a 9mm Pro I do not reload so have always shot minor.

and thanks for all the compliments. I will try to get more top end pics posted

thanks

I know that my Pro Series (9mm) Top end will run on a standard M&P 9mm frame.

So if I bought a Full Size 40 Cal M&P...

And, got a 5" Storm Lake Barrel in 40 Cal...

Could a "raw" Pro Series Slide be fitted with 40 Cal guts (breech face, extractor, etc), to build a 5" 40 Cal Limited blaster???

Could a 4.5" 40 Cal slide be "stretched" to build a 6" M&P 40?

Gunsmiths?

Jeff

Could a "raw" Pro Series Slide be fitted with 40 Cal guts (breech face, extractor, etc), to build a 5" 40 Cal Limited blaster???

Gunsmiths?

Jeff

Just needs the breach face re-cut and a new barrel. problem is it would not be legal in limited since there hasn't been 500 produced. Trust me we were going to try but Mr. Amidon wouldn't let us fly.

So for a 40 limited gun it has to the standard until S&W makes us a 40L. (have heard some rumors that one may be unveiled at SHOT this year)

Gunsmiths?

Jeff

Just needs the breach face re-cut and a new barrel. problem is it would not be legal in limited since there hasn't been 500 produced. Trust me we were going to try but Mr. Amidon wouldn't let us fly.

So for a 40 limited gun it has to the standard until S&W makes us a 40L. (have heard some rumors that one may be unveiled at SHOT this year)

Dan, we only need 498 more buyers to get this thing on the apporved list. What do you say we get S&W to take some advanced orders. Wouldn't it be great to unveil the gun on the list for the SHOT show?

Alfie

Dan, we only need 498 more buyers to get this thing on the apporved list. What do you say we get S&W to take some advanced orders. Wouldn't it be great to unveil the gun on the list for the SHOT show?

Alfie

make it 495 I'd have to buy 4 (two for each my wife and myself).

Alfie

make it 495 I'd have to buy 4 (two for each my wife and myself).

I hear that. Can I make a reservation for a trigger job now or do I have to wait until they release the pistol?

RWF, what are you using for a holster?

right now i am just using my IDPA blade tech.

i shot it at the TN sectionals last weekend the gun ran great, i did my usual but i did have a lot people say that the gun made me look really fast :lol:

i will have something in a DOH before Benning.

• 1 month later...

Thank you

RWF

100_1624.jpg

Oh my. Beautiful work to all involved there!

thanks! 15# spring with a tungsten guide rod. with 147 Atlanta arms ammo for me worked best.

it ran fine with a 13# spring but the rear ward recoil pulse was a little heavier(harder) than i wanted but the forward pulse (the slide slaming close) was perfect, now if i reloaded i thnk #13 was/is the way to go.

put the sprinco in my IDPA Pro.