Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My limited M&P project

RWF

IF Botach did get them you couldn't prove it to me. I put my order in over a week ago and I still haven't heard a thing. I called & emailed them yesterday but still haven't heard one wY or the other. Buyer beware!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't need to prove it. I just received my order of 4 magazines last week. Of course, I ordered them around the beginning of the year. FWIW...I think you are correct in that there is definitely a meaningful caveat emptor caution here. I've ordered a few items from Botach in the past, and each time the fulfillment timeline was quite protracted. However, as I was not in any hurry and the price was excellent, I stayed with it.

IF Botach did get them you couldn't prove it to me. I put my order in over a week ago and I still haven't heard a thing. I called & emailed them yesterday but still haven't heard one wY or the other. Buyer beware!

Edited by justaute

Well just call me a copy cat. I got my slide back from Springer and the slide cuts and diamond black coating look great.

I have the Apex competition trigger, sear, kit, etc. and my frame is currently at Boresight Solutions for some stippling. The Taylor Freeland base pads/springs finally came in and I have the magwell as well.

Now if I could only find some M&P 9mm Mags!

I plan to do a black and tan Duracoat Spray on the frame (purely aesthetics because the SilencerCo Osprey Can is FDE).

I'll bring mine to Blue Ridge too if anyone wants to shoot it!

where you there last year? we were with that pistol. we where ones in the white truck that went down the hill sideways. and yes that was a tall hill where the Barret was set up. we are not going this year. we where squaded with Jamie Foote. he ran off with wife and left me and the truck stuck at the bottom of the hill. thanks for saving my woman.

Well just call me a copy cat. I got my slide back from Springer and the slide cuts and diamond black coating look great.

I have the Apex competition trigger, sear, kit, etc. and my frame is currently at Boresight Solutions for some stippling. The Taylor Freeland base pads/springs finally came in and I have the magwell as well.

I plan to do a black and tan Duracoat Spray on the frame (purely aesthetics because the SilencerCo Osprey Can is FDE).

where you there last year? we were with that pistol. we where ones in the white truck that went down the hill sideways. and yes that was a tall hill where the Barret was set up. we are not going this year. we where squaded with Jamie Foote. he ran off with wife and left me and the truck stuck at the bottom of the hill. thanks for saving my woman.

I was there, but never got to shoot that stage. I heard all about your adventure, however! I was also at FB3G 2010 and I'm glad I was since there won't be one in 2011.

I just weighed my M&P 9L slide/barrel with lightening cuts and it is 18.1 oz compared to my Glock 34 which is 19.4 oz.

Edited by DMAC

DMAC, this post is useless without pics. We want pics!,,,,,,,Please

DMAC, this post is useless without pics. We want pics!,,,,,,,Please

I know. All I have now is a slide. I sent off my Form 4 for the Suppressor today. I should have the frame back in a month to disassemble and paint and I'm sending off the threaded barrel for melonite next week.

This will be a 3 Gun Pistol backup and a host for a suppressor just for fun. If I'm lucky....I'll post pics in 60-90 days depending on who at the BATF reviews my forms.

I was there, but never got to shoot that stage. I heard all about your adventure, however! I was also at FB3G 2010 and I'm glad I was since there won't be one in 2011.

I just weighed my M&P 9L slide/barrel with lightening cuts and it is 18.1 oz compared to my Glock 34 which is 19.4 oz.

Damn who are you? I got my silver coin at ft benning 2010. We had to have crossed paths. Did you see the dad in the wheel chair shoot the saw?

This was my first trip to FB3G so no bling for me. Congrats on the silver coin! Unfortunately, I missed the dad in the wheelchair blastig the SAW. Seems like targets aren't the only thing I miss at 3 Gun matches.

I'm just an average dude, amateur 3 Gun hack and I just blend into the crowd. I'll be at Blue Ridge and I'm also taking my Dad to the RockCastle/ARFCOM Pro-Am for his first ever 3 Gun Match in August (he'll probably be shooting my M&P9L). I may also try and make the FN match in Nov. since there will be no FB3G this year.

Same here. just haveiing fun and wasting money but my m and p makes me look like i know what i am doing. to see what W looks like seach u tube for wanda at ft benning 3 gun 09.

we will be at the pro am also.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im not one to point fingers, but all I know is 3 months ago I placed an order through them. And 2 days later my card number was used in Spain to the tune of 538 bucks. I always go through the same companys for online orders......this was the only unfamiliar place I had use my card in 6 months :/

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks, hoping to have the wife's done (finished) in about 2-3 months. she wants ford style ovals and a pink slide and mag well.

i signed up for the pro/am again this year but in AM Open. i am hoping to have my open M & P and shotgun done. but right now it looks like i may not come together in time.

• 2 years later...