Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Travis and Max class in Ky.

Sudden Death

Nothing is final I just breafly talked with Travis and Max at the Ill. Sectional just to see what was need of them for a class, so we need a min. of 12 shooters that will be willing to pay half up front to reserve there spot and travel to Lewisport Ky. for the class. This is just a feeler nothing is final. :cheers:

I will talk to Max and Travis next week to see what they have going on, but I think BALL PARK it is $600.00 to $650.00 We have a motel 2 to 3 miles from range and it is not a roach motel. I will see if I can get a special rate for class members.

Edited by Sudden Death

I have a email into Max Sr. he does all the scheduling for Max Jr. This year is winding down ,I think it would benifit everyone if we do this the first of next season I'am looking at somewhere in the first 2 weeks of March so it will not interfear with the Double Tap at the end of the month, or the first week of April this way we will have all season to build on what we learn, besides I think they are booked the rest of the year anyway ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I got some info from Max, but dates are still pending as to the ones I posted. Max said it will be $550.00 for the 2 day class with a $200.00 deposit to hold your spot, the rest due day 1 of class and we are looking for 12 people only. I will keep you guys up to speed on the dates as soon as Travis and Max confirms. :cheers:

Edited by Sudden Death

Ok I got some info from Max, but dates are still pending as to the ones I posted. Max said it will be $550.00 for the 2 day class with a $200.00 deposit to hold your spot, the rest due day 1 of class and we are looking for 12 people only. I will keep you guys up to speed on the dates as soon as Travis and Max confirms. :cheers:

Barring unforseen conflicts at work I am in and I might even add my nephew to the list.

• 1 month later...

OK guys, the date is set for April 24,25 , but here is the kicker for some. I got enough interest on my first few post to fill the class. And the guys that are in know who they are, so this is what I'am going to do if someone drops out I am going to start a backup list so if I have not told you that you are on the list ,PM me and request that I put you on the back up list and I will take those in order as I get them. And for the guys that don't get to do it this year and if there is enough interest I will ask Max and Travis if they will come back next year and do another. :cheers:

• 3 months later...

Hello people, I did some deep thinking last night. IMO, I don't think I can get anywhere near out of this class what the other shooters will get. I know there will be a lot of movement. I just don't feel that (because of my age and ability to move) I will get what I need out of this class.

Anyway, I've already paid the $200.00 deposit, the first person to PM me AND follows up with an email to atbarr@windstream.net gets my slot. Payment by Postal Money preferred, but I will accept a personal check. If your shooting the Battle in the Blue Grass, you can bring cash. :)

The balance due is $350.00, payable the first day of the class.

Below is a portion of an email that I received from Sudden Death (Jeff Gordon)

"Now, with that done Max's exact words on refunds on deposits, is we usually keep deposits unless it is an emergency and give the shooter the chance to sell his slot to someone else, we are easy to work with."