Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National squad list?

Aircooled6racer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open Squad 22 for me along with Big Guy, Scrat and some other ne'r do wells from Gatorland. We'll be following those Georgia folks in Squad 21. Apparently this is our Nationals Match to keep an eye on 'em. :roflol:

Edited by XD Niner

Open squad 31 with a few folks I know, the rest I'll get to know in short order.... :devil:

Limited squad 13.

Funny thing about those two squads is BOTH start on stage #12 (how ironic is that?). One in the afternoon and one in the morning. Between both nationals I'll have a good mix of days vs afternoon shooting.

Should be a fun set of matches.

Note that the squad lists have been updated as of this evening, due to about 50 or so emails requesting changes. If someone you know hasn't checked, have them do so ASAP, because we probably won't be able to get to too many changes after tomorrow.

And, we aren't making squad changes at registration. Sorry.

Troy

Open Squad 22 for me along with Big Guy, Scrat and some other ne'r do wells from Gatorland. We'll be following those Georgia folks in Squad 21. Apparently this is our Nationals Match to keep an eye on 'em. :roflol:

huh?????????us????????naw, we won't cause no trouble.. :roflol:

Note that the squad lists have been updated as of this evening, due to about 50 or so emails requesting changes. If someone you know hasn't checked, have them do so ASAP, because we probably won't be able to get to too many changes after tomorrow.

And, we aren't making squad changes at registration. Sorry.

Troy

Thanks Troy, and Kim!

Your flexibility is appreciated!!

Eric,

I'm looking forward to meeting and then shooting with you. That makes at least four of us from this forum on the squad. That's the good news. The bad news is that you'll have to put up with my warped sense of humor. Clearly you offended the squadding gods at some point. :rolleyes:

Edited by XD Niner

Open squad 31 with a few folks I know, the rest I'll get to know in short order.... :devil:

Limited squad 13.

Funny thing about those two squads is BOTH start on stage #12 (how ironic is that?). One in the afternoon and one in the morning. Between both nationals I'll have a good mix of days vs afternoon shooting.

Should be a fun set of matches.

I'm in 31 as well. It looks like we get to ease into the day when we shoot in the morning. Start on a break the 2nd day and at the chrono on the last day.

squad 11 here also, looks like a fun bunch of sandbaggers!

looking foward to shooting at vegas

big difference for me shooting in the desert?

i ususally shoot my matches in the swamp in the everglades..

any advice about the dust in the desert as opposed to the mud in the swamp?

limited.... very limited

I'm in 31 as well. It looks like we get to ease into the day when we shoot in the morning. Start on a break the 2nd day and at the chrono on the last day.

I saw the same thing. I think we did VERY WELL with landing in that squad.

Kim got me all squared away.

I was bummed because I left the squad with everyone I know.

But now looking at it I am pretty excited because my current squad is all production with a couple master and A shooters.

I think it will benefit me and my shooting a lot more.

Squad 36 here I come