Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun 2010 March25-28,2010

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, woo hoo for you cause Kurt and I were working on how to get rid of the body this afternoon, but I 've seen my check clear the bank as well. so I guess the tragic duck hunting trip won't be happening????????

Have a good Christmas buddy and thanks for taking care of us while we were away.

trapr

Mine cashed. Woohoo!!!

Bummer for you. Know who cashed it? Ours got deposited, cash is not traceable so I hear, so it is GONE...

Just messing with you.

I might be yearning for some warm weather by that time. Off to chase more elk, or take my rifle for a walk in the woods...

Don't go pouting just yet!!!!! you know how people like to make you wait,.....................even people that don't know you.

besides you know you'll just be driving by yourself and picking up stuart at the airport, and then missing the prize table to drop him back off so he won't miss his flight :roflol:

and then people will pick on you more, at the match, and you won't take the advice given to you, but decide to do it your way instead, and then blame ME for introducing you to this wonderful and fun sport, that you don't have any fun at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Trapr

Mine cashed. Woohoo!!!

Bummer for you. Know who cashed it? Ours got deposited, cash is not traceable so I hear, so it is GONE...

Just messing with you.

I might be yearning for some warm weather by that time. Off to chase more elk, or take my rifle for a walk in the woods...

Jerk! :)

C'mon Mark, shoot the irons.

Mine cashed. Woohoo!!!

Just messing with you.

Jerk! :)

C'mon Mark, shoot the irons.

Okay, I will (for the elk)

• 3 weeks later...

Final rule changes have been reviewed and posted at SMM3Gun.com.

There are not that many changes. After a LOT of discussion the Heavy Metal power factors have been put back in place. Other changes are as noted. We updated some of the formatting of the document which doesn't really change much but it should help to make this set of rules a bit more easily read and understood.

-ld

When do you expect to have the stages up. Also, is this the only official thread.

I have no idea if stages will be "up."

This is the thread I started. Its "official" status is informal as it is meant just to let the largest group of shooters in on changes as fast as possible.

Regards,

-ld

I noticed today that my check was cashed on the 31st. However, in previous years I have either received an email and/or a telephone confirmation call. I didn't receive either this year. Were there any notifications sent out? I sent an email a week or so ago, but I haven't gotten a response.

:cheers: Me too, me too!

Is it OK to have a camper overnight at the range? Or would I have to go to the campground across the road? Do they have elect hookups?

:unsure:and a night light

I believe you can, you'll need to bring your own power. They'll be putting you out on the small bore range or regular parking areas. We have running water but no RV hook ups.

It's dark and spooky at night. But you'll have company...large hungry coyotes :goof: Seriously though, no pets off leash! The "dogs" out there watch for easy dinners.

Please confirm with Dan Furbee here http://www.smm3gun.com/contacts.html

Jim