Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats SingleStack

boz1911

Thanks y'all B)

It was about time... <_<

No shit. It took me years to understand I am fast enough. I took my foot off the *thumb rest [generic]* and started seeing every damn shot in the A zone and viola.

To all you guys strugling to get out of B, do this. Take the time you have been shooting classifiers in and plug in all the points. You will probably be shocked (as I was) to discover you are shooting at GM speed. Stop that. Start seeing your front sight clearly on every damn shot and take the time to put that shot in the A zone. I know that is hard to do but that is the secret.

Thanks y'all B)
It was about time... <_<

No shit. It took me years to understand I am fast enough. I took my foot off the *thumb rest [generic]* and started seeing every damn shot in the A zone and viola.

To all you guys strugling to get out of B, do this. Take the time you have been shooting classifiers in and plug in all the points. You will probably be shocked (as I was) to discover you are shooting at GM speed. Stop that. Start seeing your front sight clearly on every damn shot and take the time to put that shot in the A zone. I know that is hard to do but that is the secret.

Word. :cheers:

Thanks y'all B)
It was about time... <_<

That is probably the most enlightened shooting tip I have ever heard. As Master Yoda once said "No, try not. Do, or do not"!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Marty but if you notice, I did not follow my advice.

I shot El Prez in 5.49 down 6 points for a HF of 9.8361. That works out on the classifier calc to 91.0649%. Plug in all the points and its 100% plus.

I meant to pick up the pace a bit but I did not take the time to put every shot in the A. I called every one but I shot at brown instead of shooting at A's. I had time to do that!

[trying to convince myself]

I AM FAST ENOUGH!!

[/trying to convince myself]

:wacko: