Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like an 80% chanch of rain in the middle of the day tomorrow. I'll be working. Glad I'm shooting Saturday afternoon. Partly cloudy and mid 50's.

Looks like the "R" stuff may hold off until later this afternoon. If I were shooting today, I'd keep a push on my squad to be done by 4 or so. :rolleyes:

Looks like an 80% chanch of rain in the middle of the day tomorrow. I'll be working. Glad I'm shooting Saturday afternoon. Partly cloudy and mid 50's.

Looks like the "R" stuff may hold off until later this afternoon. If I were shooting today, I'd keep a push on my squad to be done by 4 or so. :rolleyes:

Most squads were done before 3:00... we finished on stage one around 2:00pm... a little rain but he rest of the weekend look great! I'm working the match and look forward to seeing everyone there!

Great time today. Fun stages. Of course, I wish we didn't have to shoot in the rain and with glistening plastic bags over the targets. Good luck to all over the weekend.

One hint: Stage 3, Forty Caliber, doesn't specify that the gun has to be lying flat...

The Grim Range Reaper was in attendance today.

post-1856-1256427559_thumb.jpg

post-1856-1256427572_thumb.jpg

I think one of the moderators should make that Mark's avatar.  He'll probably be too busy to notice for a day or two.   ;)

I was an unfortunate victim of Mr. Reaper.  (Not really his fault, I was the one holding the gun.)  Despite my mistake it was a great match and I am already looking forward to next year.  Thanks to Mark, Mark and the rest of the staff who volunteered their time.

revolver squad..

what happened to stage ( 4 ) looks like G.melson won rev. congrats

Stage 4 was chrono.

Greg did win revo overall. Congratulations Greg. He and I compared scores all day and we both knew it was going to be close. He got overall I won the championship.

The steel stage, stage 10 did me in. I had one I missed then hit it and it didn't fall so I had to hit it again.

That was a fun match.

Thanks to everyone who worked hard to put it on.

Well except for one RO. :angry2::angry::sick:

Edited by vrmn1

revolver squad..

what happened to stage ( 4 ) looks like G.melson won rev. congrats

Stage 4 was chrono.

Greg did win revo overall. Congratulations Greg. He and I compared scores all day and we both knew it was going to be close. He got overall I won the championship.

The steel stage, stage 10 did me in. I had one I missed then hit it and it didn't fall so I had to hit it again.

That was a fun match.

Thanks to everyone who worked hard to put it on.

Well except for one RO. :angry2::angry::sick:

Congrats Tony :cheers:

Steel that did not fall? Wouldn't that have been a re-shoot?