Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

The Weather Can Be Anything: Friday was Cool & Damp, Saturday was better and Sunday it was in the 70's. Was not just here the weather was crazy through out the Country that weekend. Ask a few folks that got snowed in in Denver area. Typically I am Setting the Match up the Few weeks before in Short and a tee shirt.

Today is the 5th and got 27 Entries today.Will be Posting to the self Squad Page tomorrow.

Jim Norman, Cody got yours so make you Reservations.

Yee-Haa

or should that be Yabba-Dabba?

Thanks

Jim

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you guys shooting an STI Gun at the Double Tap. STI has awarded us the Contingency Match status again this year! So wear them Shirts and Get in Your Entry Quick!

Iam Ready for this Match Here is what Iam Shooting

post-1794-1262886884_thumb.jpg

Edited by scorch

I'll be there again this year.

Here's a lesson I learned last year if anybody is new to this match:

Don't count on the Academy in Wichita Falls to have lots of cold gear in march.

I'll be prepared this year. Less shivering and more shooting hopefully.

Planning on shooting on friday again this year, man that was brutal last year, I'll be sure to bring some New England sun with me!!!

And some warm clothes and some rain gear.

you know, JUST IN CASE! B)

Todd C.

A-62369

Well it is Jan 9th and in 7 days we got 63 entries.

Like to Welcome our First GM - Eddie Garcia.

We are going to the shot Show in Vegas in a few weeks to promote the Match to over 2000 vendors. So this should be our BEST prize table Yet.

Weather has been good! it has been in the mid to upper 50's all week. No online payment, send it in with your paper work.

Stages will posted on Jan 25th at www.doubletapranch.com

Edited by scorch

USSA is once again the Major Match Sponsor for DTC and has donated (3) Three Three day training Class Certificates value about 600+ dollars each. There will be one on the Friday Bucket Raffle Prize table and Two on the Sat/Sun Bucket raffle Prize table.

Thanks Mike S. & USSA

Well I finally got my app sent this morning and a room reserved at the match hotel. I'm looking forward to getting there for the Friday shoot. I just hope the weather is better that it was at Area4, but I'll be prepared for anything from the next ice age to the desert, wet or dry. :lol:

Robert will send you a email and you will see yourself on the squading page at USPSA.org

Or like in my case, you may just find your name on the competitor list without ever getting any email. I know he has my email because I get stuff from him about his monthly matches but it must have gotten lost in the electron never-never land. Main thing I am saying is if it has been a few days & no email, go check on the uspsa self squadding page & see if you are there.

MLM