Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lost brass match

Spray_N_Prey

I was commenting on the RO, obviously drunk with power, going overboard with his castigation of the shooter.

Seriously, the RO actually castigated the shooter with the bucket? Wow, I saw the RO whip out that big Spyderco knife, but I had no idea he was planning to actually cut anything off the guy. I'm surprised I missed the castigation, I must have been lighting my cigar.

With the shooter in question, there was not much to miss. I don't know how the high pitched lady-like screem got by you though?

I was commenting on the RO, obviously drunk with power, going overboard with his castigation of the shooter.

Seriously, the RO actually castigated the shooter with the bucket? Wow, I saw the RO whip out that big Spyderco knife, but I had no idea he was planning to actually cut anything off the guy. I'm surprised I missed the castigation, I must have been lighting my cigar.

With the shooter in question, there was not much to miss. I don't know how the high pitched lady-like screem got by you though?

I will try to explain to Spray N Prey in person at the Ar Sectional but I doubt I can do real justice to the "Who took my Backup Bucket?" But I will try and promise not to embelish the story much at all. later rdd

...sounds kind of like the clowns at the local ice cream shop- we were in line for 15 minutes for a stinkin' cone and watched one moron, er, employee clean out each of the tip cups 6 times, into the "hidden backup cup" so that it would look empty for nearly every customer. Looked like he was taking a cut too, which is really bad because he did NOTHING else during that time, just went back and forth between texting and emptying...

I was commenting on the RO, obviously drunk with power, going overboard with his castigation of the shooter. It only takes 1 bad apple to ruin the pie. I have not been back to Kansas since.

i want to know who this person was in kansas so i can go talk to them. i want to get more people to come to kansas and shoot.

Jerermy Hardin

I was commenting on the RO, obviously drunk with power, going overboard with his castigation of the shooter. It only takes 1 bad apple to ruin the pie. I have not been back to Kansas since.

i want to know who this person was in kansas so i can go talk to them. i want to get more people to come to kansas and shoot.

Jerermy Hardin

Not on this forum. Keep names out of it and for that matter we do not need any more details. PM each other all you want of course.

-Larry Drake

The Moderating Team

OK guys, I must be missing something here from not being there, but did an RO actually think that you should de-moon your clips and throw the brass on the ground for them since it was a lost brass match? I always thought that moon clips were like magazines, and you got to pick them up. The fact that your brass is still with them was just a benefit. Did they want the bottem feeders to empty the loaded rounds out of their mags that hit the ground so that they could claim that brass too? WTF??????

I went to lost brass match here in Louisiana. But in that case they donated the brass to the local jrROTC group. Those kids picked up all the brass and on some stages even helped tape targets. Afterwards people could buy the buckets of brass back from the jrROTC club for a set price per bucket.

Dave

I thought you couldn't go back to Kansas after your visit to one of the sponsors clubs on Sunday night. :lol:

I thought you couldn't go back to Kansas after your visit to one of the sponsors clubs on Sunday night. :lol:

We looked closely at that, and I'm pretty sure that court order is unconstitutional.

We looked closely at that, and I'm pretty sure that court order is unconstitutional.

the right of the people to enhance and bear breasts shall not be infringed

the right of the people to enhance and bare breasts shall not be infringed

spellig,spelling, spelling.

Hey, maybe Cliff has a thing for Yogi Bear's wife! You just never know.

-ld

Wrong. I wrote it like it was spelled in the 2nd amendment. Maybe you've heard of it or do they not have that in Canada.

Wrong. I wrote it like it was spelled in the 2nd amendment. Maybe you've heard of it or do they not have that in Canada.

SO the 2nd amendment lets bears carry guns? Cool.

Duck - Most bigger matches are lost brass matches. It's a perk for the RO's.

Rich

LIke at nationals last year :roflol:

<_< So when any of you hit spell check does it think you want to spell "Escargot" instead of uscbigdawg?

Jamie - Is that a shot or are you being serious? :D

Rich

+1, just try to borrow a bucket from a stage and see what you get.

That was a different situation. That shooter was trying to "groove himself in" with the bucket. Totally unethical if you ask me. ;)

I'm not saying the shooter was correct in his actions. Clearly he was not and should have been penalized and or DQed for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Drunk with power is obviously an exaggeration. :wacko: What about all the other shooters who didn't have the chance to take a stage prop off by themselves after the rest of the squad had started shooting? I was told the rest of the squad mercilessly teased the offending shooter for the rest of the match, some at other matches afterwards.

Make sure you tell the whole story when the PMs start to fly.