Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

10 shot Mod 617 .22 speed loader

wooddog

• 1 year later...

california competition works is making them now all aluminum 5 colors also a 90 rd loading block w/ 2 spaces for loaders in a clear plastic box w/locking lid and the same thing w/ 120 rds look for the rimfire section add dot com to the company name great stuff, big hit at 2011 shot show

Not only is Dave S. a great guy, and makes a great product, he possesses the only other original videotape of the infamous hot tub stage. Most of you have seen Dave M.'s video, now known in the international IPSC community as the "shot heard round the world." Dave S.'s version was taped from the grassy knoll, and includes different but equally disturbing angles.

:roflol:

I was told at SHOT that Dave Skrelza was not making the DS 10s anymore, but I haven't been able to confirm that.

Bill Palazzolo at California Competition Works showed me a similar unit machined about of aluminum, and was anodized in different colors. He will also have different boxes to store the loaders and loading blocks too.

If Dave is not making them this will be a great alternative.

DougC

Thats too bad if Dave quit making them. I looked at the CCW ones and they look pretty much the same as Dave's but out of Alluminum. :surprise: And they have a nice lavander color that would go nice with Cliff's thong. :surprise::sick:

Dave is still making them.

Dave is still making them.

Yep, I received an order for Christmas. Dave was also very accommodating of an error by the person who ordered and Dave provided the actual desired ordered and returned money.

It's a great product, and had great service.

Anyone have a link to a CCW? Last I checked, they didn't have a site. I will still probably get them from Dave if I decide to get them, just want to compare the design.

Lee

CCW is Here.

Dave is here.

Looks like they copied the exact look of Dave's loader.

Edited by slflr

Anyone have a link to a CCW? Last I checked, they didn't have a site. I will still probably get them from Dave if I decide to get them, just want to compare the design.

Lee

CCW is Here.

Dave is here.

You would think they could have at least come up with their own design, but I guess it's a compliment to my original design.

Lee

CCW is Here.

Dave is here.

Holy Blatant Copy Batman, what a shameless design rip-off.

I hate that we keep posting threads about DS-10s. I am perfectly content with my homemade cheap and inferior design until I see these. Luckily, I have never ran across one at the range to play with.

Lee

Once you see one, you'll buy one. They're the cat's meow. Together with the loading block, your reloads are quick enough that you can even shoot your 617 in Steel Challenge matches without having bored onlookers throw tomatoes at you.

Edited by Team Amish 1