Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finding little girls body in a pond

Sarge

They found the little 8 year old girl missing in California at the bottom of a pond in a suitcase. I hope to god I am not the only person who thinks the POS who did this to her should be stuffed in a suitcase and thrown in to the same friggin' pond. I can't write anymore without breaking all the rules. Damn it all!!!!

They found the little 8 year old girl missing in California at the bottom of a pond in a suitcase. I hope to god I am not the only person who thinks the POS who did this to her should be stuffed in a suitcase and thrown in to the same friggin' pond. I can't write anymore without breaking all the rules. Damn it all!!!!

I hope fate finds it's way to the person responsible as soon as possible.

Jack

I spend a fair amount of my life attempting to become a more compassionate being. Whoever did this just moved me back to being Head Inquisitor during the Spanish Inquisition.

Hopefully whoever did this is caught (either by the family or police) and is either blotted off the face of the earth or sentenced to spend the rest of their life in a maximum security facility. The residents in the stripey hole take a very dim view on this sort of behavior and have quite a bit of time on their hands to devise ways of expressing their displeasure.

The poor family. I don't know how that pain ever ends.

I have three little girls. They are a gift indeed. I can't understand the logic or sickness that would make someone want to harm one of them. Things like this make you look even harder at all around. Things like this make me sad.

Its rather common for people that wish to hurt children to have a job that puts them in close contact with them.

I watch every person that has contact with my little girls with VERY suspicious eyes <_<

Its just so hard to understand how any person would harm a child..or any other innocent person for that matter.

Things like this just crush my heart.

Jim