Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let's hear your thoughts. Yes I'm bored.

I chose Liger primarily because the rest are played out and because of Napoleon Dynamite.

It's also the only one that's real....maybe not likely to happen in nature although the experts do say that it can happen in one small spot on the globe where the natural habitats of lions and tigers barely overlap.

I'd have to vote for the Loch Ness Monster....ole Nessie just has a ring to it :P

Let's hear your thoughts. Yes I'm bored.

I chose Liger primarily because the rest are played out and because of Napoleon Dynamite.

+!. I loved that stupid movie. Pablo, now that's who we need for president!

The greatest animal in the world is the chicken.

1. Environmentally friendly cheap pest control, (got tick or horsefly problems ? get some chickens)

2. Pasture sanitation crew, (since switching to horsefeed with hole grains I dont have to scoop poop or drag fields)

3. Dependable alarm clock

4. Decent companion animals

5. Funny to watch

6. Way better eggs than store bought and plenty of them.

7. And they taste just like chicken !

The greatest animal in the world is the chicken.

1. Environmentally friendly cheap pest control, (got tick or horsefly problems ? get some chickens)

2. Pasture sanitation crew, (since switching to horsefeed with hole grains I dont have to scoop poop or drag fields)

3. Dependable alarm clock

4. Decent companion animals

5. Funny to watch

6. Way better eggs than store bought and plenty of them.

7. And they taste just like chicken !

+1 (except for #4, ya gotta be awful lonely to find a chicken a good companion)

weve raised many different kinds of animals here and by far the lowly little chicken is my favorite also.

I grew up in Jackalope country so, of course, had to vote for Jackalope. I also grew up near, and currently live in, Sasquatch country but I've never seen one of those stuffed and mounted, just plaster casts of footprints. My local bar has a Jackalope stuffed and mounted so I know those exist. ;)

Valley of the Kings animal sanctuary in Wisconsin had a male liger named Nook who weighed around 550 kg (1,210 lb), and died in 2007, at 21 years old.

Jungle Island in Miami is home to a liger named Hercules, the largest non-obese liger, who is recognized by the Guiness Book of World Records as the largest cat on Earth, weighing in at 900 lbs.

A 1200 pound feline has to be respected! I have seen Hercules and he is just huge.

Iggy appreciates that.

(Iggy used to have an active forum membership here, as he was in love with Zuzu, a dog belonging to an erratic member. Zuzu did not respond to Iggy's chatty overtures, so he kinda logged off in a huff.)

Iggy appreciates that.

(Iggy used to have an active forum membership here, as he was in love with Zuzu, a dog belonging to an erratic member. Zuzu did not respond to Iggy's chatty overtures, so he kinda logged off in a huff.)

Dr Evil voice on: Riiiiiiight...