Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Place to buy CR Speed

deadeye204

Try shootersconnection.com :)

+1

you will get great service! :cheers:

eta: oh, m&p specific... i would still talk to s.c. and see what they can do.

Edited by dr2e

Definately shootersconnection...sounds like a broken record but I started buying from them due in part because of the reviews on here. Chuck's awesome and always bends his back for any weird changes I make. Just got a CR Speed belt myself for Production and received it in just a couple of days (which is a miracle from where I am).

Both Chuck and Rene' have great customer service, but try Chris at CPWSA( www.cpwsa.com ), and I assure you, you won't be disappointed!

BTW - Frank and Cathy from Rescomp(Cr Speed)also offer superb assistance.

I am looking for a CR speed holster for an M&P9 Pro. Where is the best place to by a model specific WSM II?

I ordered one saturday from personalshootingcoach.com $150. don't know if it was an old link or what, but they took my money through paypal. obviously can't speak about the service yet.

Chuck and Mike never gets tierd of me and my changing orders! +100 on Chuck

GREATEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

So its you they are always making faces about when they see your number on the phone lol......J/K.

Now that its Chuck, Mike, Frank, and Barry. They have one heck of a crew to get you your parts to you and answer your questions.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I tried all the places, and so far nobody carries a CR holster for an M&P. Anyone have any other ideas? Do I have any other options other than to order from Rescomp directly?

It will take two weeks to get to you, but they have some great customer service.

http://www.crspeed.co.za/

Edited by No Luck

Shooters Connection. I just bought a DOH holster, CR Speed belt and Safariland mag pouches from them. The Bladetech holster was advertised with free shipping. After the order was shipped and billed and without any prompting from me, SC went back and credited the shipping for the entire order. I would have probably never noticed had I not seen the credit on my bill.

That's customer service in my book.