Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where do you work out

RangerTrace

It seems that fitness is a pretty common topic on here so, lets see a photo or description of where you train/workout. This is our workout room at our house. I gave up the power rack and olympic sets a few years ago to get my wife more involved. When I was younger, I thought it was wimpy to use machines. Now, thats about all I use!!

pro002.jpg

pro003-1.jpg

pro004-1.jpg

Gold's Gym, 5 minutes from the house, sometimes twice a day. 50% of the time at 5:30 in the morning with my daughter as she has to workout before school. Then I sometimes go again in the afternoon with my wife.

NO, I am not getting more fit :( but I seem to be able to eat more ice cream :)

• 1 month later...

I have a three pronged workout: Exercising my trigger finger with the remote control, stretching out my backside on a couch while watching TV and then doing arm curls with a cold beer. I don't know that it makes me fit but I do know that it makes me happy! :rolleyes:

Others have a more rigorous regimen. As a matter of fact, here is the photo of one of our Forum members and a fellow competitor taken this weekend while he was going through his daily routine. Strict Benosverse security requirements dictate that his name remain a confidential secret but his initials are NEMO. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

post-5360-1237850983_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Norbs I actually loved watching that video. That dude is intense wearing no shoes and all.

Thanks.

Yup, the no shoes makes it more intense than Methode Naturelle or Parkour. Sorry for the drift guys.

• 2 months later...