Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Drazy Metal Works Steel 500

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom,

I will have my Casio EX-F1 that takes HD movies and high speed movies as well as the 60 FPS pictures. You have seen it and I do believe it will do the job. I will also have a laptop to make cds on. See you there! :cheers:

Unless I screwed up, I counted 512 rounds (assumes we shoot the steel challenge stages 5 times). ....I did this little exercise to verify that we would be shooting the steel challenge stages 5 times like we normally do.

D

[edit] For those that believe in bringing double the amount, you better add 24 rounds to your previous total. :)

Edited by ExtremeShot

Did I miss where we said the match hotel is? Just wondering about registration.

Not a "Match" hotel, but the Fairfield has rooms for $76 a night, Special weekend rate. Stayed there in 06, and was pretty nice for the money.

For the stages that are Steel Challenge type, do we shoot 5 runs of each stage and have a throw out like Steel Challenge, then add up the 4 best times... or, do we just take 1 run and get that time. Or am I off base entirely???

Thanks

On the steel challenge stages, you will run 5 and toss out one. (except outer limites) Shoot 4 and toss one. :cheers:

Later

Tom

For the stages that are Steel Challenge type, do we shoot 5 runs of each stage and have a throw out like Steel Challenge, then add up the 4 best times... or, do we just take 1 run and get that time. Or am I off base entirely???

Thanks

On the steel challenge stages, you will run 5 and toss out one. (except outer limites) Shoot 4 and toss one. :cheers:

Later

Tom

Thanks....I should have reread all the posts.

Tom,

I will have my Casio EX-F1 that takes HD movies and high speed movies as well as the 60 FPS pictures. You have seen it and I do believe it will do the job. I will also have a laptop to make cds on. See you there! :cheers:

I forgot you were comming down, I should't have, I brought you bullets on Thurs so you could load! :roflol:

Thanks! :cheers:

timed, with 5 seconds added to your time for each missed plate.

some stages have a head shot plate with 5 seconds taken off for knocking it down.

Any body know the PASA park address or GPS coordinates.?I could not find it on my GPS.

Thanks

I think I have the coordinates in my GPS. I will check when I get home I don't have it with me right now.

BK