Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No longer #1 in the top 20 B class in Single Stack!

steel1212

Well guess who took your place when you left? :huh:

Considering I only have 4 classifiers and probably won't shoot it for a while, mabey I will stay. Unless Someone tries harder and bumps me down.

Congrats on moving up !

Neal in AZ

Well guess who took your place when you left? :huh:

Considering I only have 4 classifiers and probably won't shoot it for a while, mabey I will stay. Unless Someone tries harder and bumps me down.

Congrats on moving up !

Neal in AZ

I think I would try to shoot 3 more classifiers and try to get that 55% off there and move up on out of B as well. You won't be far from Master!

It is tough for me to shoot classifiers so I have to decide wisley what gun I am going to shoot. If you look at the dates, I hadn't been able to shoot many per year until recently. There was one club in Tucson (100+ mile trip one way) and the next closest was Phoenix.

The only reason I shot S/S was because it was a special classifier (drove hours to get to it and stayed over night to shoot it) and they were great to let us shoot 4 different classes. The new club in Tucson just ran one but I only was able to shoot 2 guns so I shot revolver to get an initial classification and open because I got an open gun and that is what I am planning on shooting this season.

If the other Tucson club shoots a special classifier then I will most likely shoot S/S as one of my guns to get a legitimate A in it.

Neal in AZ