Revo ONLY match

hopalong

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Sam: Farley and I will be sending our application and fees in tomorrow, I have been working on getting him to shoot a revolver however he is hesitant to commit, he is very reluctant to give up the STI.

For those of you that may be bringing your wife along, mine will be coming and plans on spending Saturday seeing the sights of Memphis, I am certian she would welcome some company. I will bring the GPS along to reduce the chances of getting lost.

33 signed up so far.

8 more and we'll have set a new record for revovler participation at a single match (USPSA Nats hold that record for now, but not for long) :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I have not been able to contact Randy Lee, can someone get intouch with him. IF he can't come, we need to beg/borrow or steal something of his for the prize table. :lol:

I did talk to Danbagger, He is "CHICKEN"...................ok, not chicken but his work took a dump on him this year (and he thinks he wants to be a 3-gunner)

Cliff is holding out, I guess he's "Chicken" too. :roflol:

GM Johnny Brister is practicing up on you guys as we speak (or Type)...He's bad news when he's "up to date"

The next Master NashvilleBill is actually giving it a break right now so IF any of you want to whip up on him, this match is the place to do it. :ph34r:

Fun and games aside, If you are coming, please send you application (it makes it easier for me to plan stuff). If you are not, talk to others and tell them about it.

Hopalong

Now that USPSA Nats are over, and the real revolver match is coming up I'll get some entries. Maybe the New Nationals Chump (I mean Champ) will come and make a showing (Good shooting OTIS).

Congrats to all who shot well at Vegas, I've missed my "pronostications" pretty good this year. I'll make another on this match a little before the first bang.

HOP

Hello Hop: We may be getting closer to Farley shooting a wheel gun, at our local matches yesterday I let him fondle my 6 1/2" 625, his response was, If I had a gun like this I think I could shoot it, I then handed him its twin, my backup gun and asked him which one he wanted. Just my luck he picked my main gun because it has a green fiber optic front sight, I then handed him a holster and speed loaders.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Edited by 357454