ebg3

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be the luckiest Pro owner in the USA. :ph34r:

Ditto.

Me three! :cheers:

Although, I don't know if I have 1,000 rounds through mine so far.

I only have a 9L, but ive only had 1 FTE out of the first 1,000 rounds fired. This is with mixed range brass. I'm ok with that 1 malfunction, as long as it doesnt happen again....

Edited by Zerwas

Sounds like S&W may have worked the bugs out of the new guns. It is good to hear some owners are not having problems with their guns. I hope they never do!

Round count on mine is b/n 10,000 and 12,000rds...

:cheers:

Sounds like S&W may have worked the bugs out of the new guns. It is good to hear some owners are not having problems with their guns. I hope they never do!

It seems like some of the old version guns were not truly designed to stand the torturer we put guns thru, at least that was my experience with my gun. The gun ergonomics are superb, but parts like extractor and striker are not up to par with the rest of the gun.

Having said that, their customer services is amazing; I called them the other day and they were very helpful and a new part showed up in my mail box within two days.

Sandro

Good to know ...i want to get one soon :cheers:

Edited by ogiebb

Good to know ...i want to get one soon :cheers:

I also do not have any problems with my MP 9L. It has close to 10k. :cheers:

Wow, a lot to read, I sold my Glock 19 in order to get a pistol to shoot the USPSA for our first time ever. I will shoot Production class because my 12 year old son is shooting Production as well, this will be our first time to shot outside of a range.

I have planned on picking up a new M&P Pro 9mm, I appreciate the info

This being an old thread, has S&W been able to improve on eh issues that you guys have seen and mentioned in this thread?

Edited by LLDJR

What is "new" a serial number string etc?

Hopefully some changes have been made. At least now if you have a problem with the gun S&W will know how to fix it. Don't be scared away from a Pro by this thread, they are nice shooting guns. With a few minor fixes, they are great.

EG

Hopefully some changes have been made. At least now if you have a problem with the gun S&W will know how to fix it. Don't be scared away from a Pro by this thread, they are nice shooting guns. With a few minor fixes, they are great.

EG

Thanks for your info!

I will admit, its scaring me a little, I am a machinist by trade and an M.E. so I can deal with subtle changes and adjustments, but I don't want to be "plagued" with issues either.

EG

Thanks for your info!

I will admit, its scaring me a little, I am a machinist by trade and an M.E. so I can deal with subtle changes and adjustments, but I don't want to be "plagued" with issues either.

There are many of us out there that have had zero issues with our M&P's. We're just not vocal about it so you don't hear from us.

There are many of us out there that have had zero issues with our M&P's. We're just not vocal about it so you don't hear from us.

That's exactly right. It's more motivating to post something when your unhappy for some reason, and way less motivating to take the time to post when something is working as intended. Absolutely no problem with my M&P, and not really concerned with a problem appearing.

Edited by Lonnie