Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match, I was worn out after one day, the staff did an exceptional job with some tuff conditions.

Thanks guys and ladies.

My video:

Dave,

Excellent match there BB. Made Glenn work for a change. :rolleyes:

(And if you are out there Glenn, EXCELLENT! :cheers: )

Later,

Chuck

(Glenn - Dave - Mitch : Pretty cool.. ;) )

I got my match video together

Cool video, and some nice (backwards/left-handed) shooting in there.

And a very fashionable shirt, too!

The prone stage looked like a fun stage, and "Business As Unusual" sure covered some acreage.

What was the deal on "Mike's House"? Did you have to shoot an activator to open the door? That's a clever idea.

I got my match video together

Cool video, and some nice (backwards/left-handed) shooting in there.

And a very fashionable shirt, too!

The prone stage looked like a fun stage, and "Business As Unusual" sure covered some acreage.

What was the deal on "Mike's House"? Did you have to shoot an activator to open the door? That's a clever idea.

Thanks for the comments guys. I think business as unusual was one of my favorite stages. Thought everyone here would like the enos shirt. Mike has some very creative ideas for making shooters move and activate props.

Folks,

Thanks for all the kind words so far - please be sure to extend them to the match staff,

they are the ones that made my job much easier.

Please be sure to thank the sponsors as well - they certainly help support the sport.

Click their links on: 2009 Area 1 Sponsors

and send them an email thanking them. They've gotta have feedback in order to

see that their sponsorships are worth the money they spend.

I am happy to announce that the Idaho Section was awarded production of the match

for 2010, and will be bringing staff in that will produce the match for 2011..........

I have two venues at my disposal for 2010. If you shot the match, you should have

received a survey via email. Please take a minute to respond, all kind words, and all

criticisms will be taken into consideration. We need to know what you like, what you

didn't like, and where we can improve.

Finally, thanks again for the patience, the double weather whammy on friday

was a bit over the top for our best laid plans.

TimE

• 4 months later...

I know its a little after the fact but I cant send enoung good vibes to Mr Eegan (Mr. TimE to his aquaintances) and his crew who are just the best. The match was fabuloous and the hospitality was exceptional.These guys and gals in Idaho know how to make guests welcome. GoGun was a sponswer their efforts in 2009 and willl be again in 2010

Anxiously waiting in Tennessee for news.............................gotta score to settle with you "Westerners" !!! :devil:

Hop

Your Revo squad members are awaiting your return so we can pick your brain somemore. Miller may even be a C next time. :cheers: