Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team Swiss Cake Rolls

boz1911

:cheers:

Nice game Guys!!

SS...that will teach you to let Boz load your mags for you :roflol:

Jim :)

:devil::devil::devil:

Lemme tell ya... its damn wierd shooting a stage with a mouth full of cake roll! I was very aware of the fact that my mouth was full.

Don't know what the problem was, I was finished with mine before the first shot.. :rolleyes:

I am gonna start a team T BONE STEAK so Ronnie will hook us up with a stage with some meat on it. :roflol::roflol:

AL

Your gonna need a better grill :P

post-1856-1226891059_thumb.jpg

Actually a bigger grill, much bigger.......

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

I repeat... :rolleyes:

Y'all talk smack for 8 pages, then the match happens and ya go soft on each other with the outcome ("we weren't gonna post the results"..."I don't really consider it a win").

I half expected those pics to be of a bunch of guys hugging and kissing.

Next time, instead of cake rolls, have a saucer of milk...for "team kittens". hug011.gif

:roflol:

taunt010.gif whacky119.gif

Trust me, the smack continued in the shooters meeting and every stage. Originally KGuns and his wifey were going to be on our squad, but 45DV8 suggested that might not be wise in light of abusive verbage to be used. I even added the "adult content" warning at the shooters meeting for the benefit of any spectators passing by.. :devil:

Although we are all good friends we deemed a group hug unnecessary... :rolleyes:

ima45dv8 gets the award for the highest missed mag change launch I have ever seen. He was so pumped up on Cake Roll he launched that puppy a good 10 feet high. TM262 got a shot of it on the way down. :D

post-1856-1226888134_thumb.jpg

I've only been in this game a couple of years and that is one I have never seen. I have dropped em, slammed my fingers in between them, and launched a few myself.........but DAMN that sucker is up there. 9.5 from me. :cheers:

AL

Lemme tell ya... its damn wierd shooting a stage with a mouth full of cake roll! I was very aware of the fact that my mouth was full.

Your not kidding. I was the first to shoot the stage and I quickly learned you cannot shoot and chew at the same time.

AL

I thought that this was a good test of whether I breath through my mouth or nose while shooting. Nose, I guess.

I even had a legal reshoot on this stage, and only ended up eating 1/2 of one.

Mark K

I don't have a SS rig YET, but if LIM10 is what you are after count me in. SS, DV8, BOZ, any interest? I know SS has to work this weekend, but maybe the following weekend?

How about the Little Debbie L10 Nutter Butter Classic?!

Edited by TM262

BOZ1911, I was going to ambush :ph34r: you on match day, but have decide you need to shake in them big 17size boots. Think my OPEN/Minor 9mm is puffy, wait to you see my GLOCK Production load in my stock G34. PF 125.167 down hill on a windy day! I have checked the weather for match date and yes there will be enough wind for me to take down the steel. :P

Knee Deep B)

FYI I am ONLY C Class Production :sight:

Well, well, well. It seems we've managed to draw out the Sandiest of all Baggers!

While it's true that Singlestack is required to give a personal reading of all WSB to Boz to eliminate reshoots, my long-time assigned task has been to tell KneeDeep which is the classifier stage so he won't mistakenly trash any of the others by accident. I missed a match once and he wound up in B Open.

C Class Production, my a$$!

Thought y'all might like to see a picture of Ol' Sandy (a.k.a., KneeDeep).

Note the photographic evidence of his special "broom". He uses it to sweep away the leftover sand from the starting position of classifiers when's done.

post-3006-1226942505_thumb.jpg

:lol:

Before the scores come out, we owe the Swiss Roll guys a thanks for stimulating a special and somewhat weird interest in this weekend's match.

Anyone know how many people shot Production, yesterday.

A single stack match sounds good to me too.

I have no idea about the production head count. Now why on Earth would you of all people want a single stack match. :P;) I am sure you have more SS classifiers than the lot of em combined. Go get em Mike. :sight:

AL

Now why on Earth would you of all people want a single stack match.

There's just something likeable about those fat bullets all lined up in a tidy single file.....Plus, it's a lot easier to see the holes.

I had a harder time scoring yesterday, can't see those tiny holes more that 5 yds away. Even caused Mr. SingleStack to reshoot one stage, don't think he minded though.

I know that the TSCR challenge was not completed because of a suspected squib round. Well I was just at the range emptying the trash cans and reflecting on yesterdays match when it hit me. Toward the end of the match SingleStack approached me and asked if it was ok to chrono a few rounds after the match. Sure no problem I thought nothing of it. But now that I know the rest of the story what I want to know is if this was mandated from your squadmates thinking some of the other rounds you were shooting were girlie rounds also. :P And are your rounds that close to sub minor that you always carry a chrono with you just in case the temp drops a degree or two and you have to add a flake of powder to each case. Inquiring minds want to know. Lets hear it. B)

AL

Edited by IronEqualizer