Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's on Your Destop?

Any old guitar nuts out there? My desktop image is the back of one of my guitars.

post-11529-1224815166_thumb.jpg

Bill, I'm guessing a vintage Gibson of some sort??

Good eye. It's a '28 L-5.

I started playing guitar 40 years ago at the age of 8. Played in High School and College Jazz Bands and then some Country and Rock bands in my early 20's. Let it go when I got married. That burl and finish is an unmistakable OLD Gibson Cremona Sunburst .

I bet she sounds awesome. :cheers:

Edited by baerburtchell

Any old guitar nuts out there? My desktop image is the back of one of my guitars.

post-11529-1224815166_thumb.jpg

Yes... just sold my 135...all blonde and gorgeous to look at as well as play. I love seeing the craftsmanship on some of the higher end ones... amazing.

I'm not sure how to do this. If I'm right this is me at Deal's Gap last month.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q320/Sa...lsGapSept08.jpg

Nice jacket, nice boots. You need gloves. I used to wear Alpinestars GP gloves. You can't bandage your legs if you can't use your hands.

Seriously, I've down at over 120. You get used to them pretty quick if you normally don't wear them.

"Nice jacket, nice boots. You need gloves. I used to wear Alpinestars GP gloves. You can't bandage your legs if you can't use your hands.

Seriously, I've down at over 120. You get used to them pretty quick if you normally don't wear them"

You're absolutely right. The gloves I have are great for my normal rides, but that Picture was taken after I'd been on the bike for eight hours and my hands started going to sleep. I need to get some new gloves that'll be comfortable all day long.