Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If you did not shoot a match today

AikiDale

Ditto on the great pics and thanks for posting them. I didn' shoot in a match this weekend but I spent some time making my backyard range wider and longer and then spent part of this afternoon practicing shooting on the move...:)...

Wow, look at those muzzle pointed Up!! that would be DQ in Europe!

Sorry, but I just can't help it. A good practice is to point it down range at all times!

There were a few shooters that got DQed at the Nationals just because the bullet

went over the berm! Nice pictures though?

Yeah nice pics Dale.

I was lucky enough to shoot a match Saturday up near Columbus with Flex, Micah, Flyin40, and many other great folks .... then another match again today in Oxford with Micah, Dcarter, Sunuva, and few other unmentionables.

What beautiful weather for shooting.

:cheers:

Nice shots! One shot perplexes me just a little, though - The shot shows a shooter with slide back and barrel up slightly in recoil and two (TWO!) cases still in the air after being ejected.

Given that the photographer shot fast enough to freeze motion (at least 1/250, probably 1/500 or faster), that means that shooter had an INCREDIBLE split time! That's all the more impressive because he seems to be doing a great job of controlling recoil.

Wow, look at those muzzle pointed Up!! that would be DQ in Europe!

Sorry, but I just can't help it. A good practice is to point it down range at all times!

There were a few shooters that got DQed at the Nationals just because the bullet

went over the berm! Nice pictures though?

None look even close to breaking 180

Thanks guys, glad you liked them.

The weather was great. Those very blue skies were seen by all.

Shutter speed varied with the light, i.e. where I was in relation to the sun, between 1/1000 and 1/2000.

No one broke the 180. Your photographer was sometimes sitting on the ground shooting up with a wide angle lens; further proof the USPSA was wise to not allow photographic evidence at an arbitration hearing.

Very nice Dale. I wish that I could have been there shooting with those guys but gas is just too expensive for one guy round trip. A good bunch of guys in that squad. Again great pics!

Chris C.

It was a fun match indeed! Thanks for the pics Dale!