Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 LPR Nationals

Sharyn

Sorry I can't field technical questions right now... trying to see the screen is hard enough. :( Thanks for helping, Dave. I really appreciate it.

Hi Sharyn, didn't mean you needed to field tech questions too :) You're doing enough already and we all appreciate it!

Enjoy your lunch and I'm looking forward to the afternoon broadcast!

BTW, will you still be there for Open/L-10? I'm heading down Friday to watch some.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching the awards ceremony, whats this side match they are talking about?

Sharyn, any chance you can hand your laptop off to someone else for the open/l10 match? Maybe John Scoutten? We love your coverage so much we don't want it to end.

Well... I must say... this was a much bigger deal than I could have ever imagined... THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

All the cool things about this...

Thank you everyone for watching!

Thank you everyone for your support!

Thank you to our international friends! It blew me away that you guys could be involved too. HOW COOL! I totally forgot to post this on the IPSC forum.

Thank you everyone for your feedback via this forum and via chat to help make it better!

Thank you everyone for partipating in the interactions between the range and web!

Thank you everyone who provided impromptu commentary!

Thank you John Scoutten for providing commentary and up to the minutes scores!

Thank you Schuemann Barrels, Millennium Custom and Photomotion for providing power!

and Thank you to Mike Voigt for arranging front row seats for me to broadcast the awards.

Thank you Smitty for helping and being supportive of me, especially since you were busy shooting your own match.

Also, I wanted to make a special mention... I really appreciate everyone... but I wanted to give special recognition to Julie (Goloski) Golob for her participation. Things really changed on the range side of things when shooters found out you were watching and interacting. I don't know the last time you didn't shoot Production Nationals, but you were really missed. It was great to see the smiles on competitors faces when they found out you were "there" this year. Super cool and thanks so much!

I'm sure there are many I've forgotten... but again, without your participation, this wouldn't have worked. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

I'm sorry I won't be providing coverage of O/L10... the technical difficulties on the last stage of the Limited SS pretty much sealed the deal on that. Sorry everyone. I'll try and broadcast the awards ceremony though and give updates when possible.

After Open Nationals, I'm going to start another topic about the technical questions in hopes to get some feedback and/or resolve issues and explain my challenges. Hopefully we can improve on this for next time!

After all the talk... I simply wanted to show that the technology is available, even at consumer level. ;)

Aw Sharyn, thanks but really it was just nice to hi - virtually - to everyone and send them my best. This is my second time at missing a PRD nats since I started shooting them. Being on the sidelines makes me really appreciate technology and the people who volunteer their time to get all of us (who are staring intently and refreshing our browsers) info fast.

I can't thank you enough for your coverage of the ladies squad. Often times the women get overlooked, but having great video to show potential new shooters, especially women, is yet another tool I plan to use to encourage more people to get out on the range. It's the next best thing to taking them to a match and just might sway them to give it a try.

With any luck we will see more of this at matches in the future! Thanks again!!!!

Julie