Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

College Football!

Jack Suber

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night, our local news reported that Clemson Coach Tammy Bowden called other coaches for insight as to why Clemson played so poorly against Alabama. He even called Coach Saban!?!?!?!? :unsure::mellow::wacko::unsure::mellow::wacko:

Sad, really sad....

What, no way.

Here is the story:

http://www.thestate.com/sports/story/511622.html

If I hadn't read the article, I'd have never believed it. That is pretty sad.

As far as the topic is concerned, not sure how much I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. Probably less so than the Clemson fans out there. Other than last year, being a Mississippi State alum tends to be painful (i.e. during football season).

Edited by chemepharmd

Dang Jack, won't they let your team play on Saturdays ;)

Oh great Chalice Meister.....it appears that the Chicken Curse lives.......WTF?!?!?!?!?

Sorry, Jack. Saw that the Condomores covered the 'Cocks again (even the Smelley one :roflol: ). Trust me, I have plenty of experience at watching my team lose a game they are expecting to win (last time for MS State was last weekend, and it was televised :wacko: ).

Dang Jack, won't they let your team play on Saturdays ;)

Oh great Chalice Meister.....it appears that the Chicken Curse lives.......WTF?!?!?!?!?

Sorry, Jack. Saw that the Condomores covered the 'Cocks again (even the Smelley one :roflol: ). Trust me, I have plenty of experience at watching my team lose a game they are expecting to win (last time for MS State was last weekend, and it was televised :wacko: ).

The one thing about Vandy is you can't drop your guard....they are smart enough to sneak up on you and beat you..

It took Edison over 2000 times to get the light bulb right. We just did on the second go 'round. :D

Rich

Well, after our showing last night, looks like our lightbulbs did burn out.....or someone didn't :angry2: pay the power bill....

Edited by Jack Suber

Watch out for the LSU tigers to repeat baby yeah GO TIGERS

Everyone where I grew up spells it - "Geaux Tigers!" :D Based on last week's game, that could happen. The schedule sure looks tough, though. They still have to play Georgia, Florida, Auburn, & Alabama, among others. That's 3 top-10 teams (for now), and one that is headed in that direction.

As for the Wildcats (& Vandy last night), it just goes to show that there are no sure wins in the

S E C. (Even though I can't remember the last time MSU even came close to beating LSU :angry2: )

Edited by chemepharmd

It took Edison over 2000 times to get the light bulb right. We just did on the second go 'round. :D

Rich

Well, after our showing last night, looks like our lightbulbs did burn out.....or someone didn't :angry2: pay the power bill....

Well Jack.......football life does not get any better....it's called "The 3:30 to Columbia",,,,,,,,,GEORGIA>>>>>

I think you lost a win that you had in hand before the half......the 3rd quarter MO qas on the Vandy side.

To the more importaint question what do you wish to offer up in support of your team on November 15.....I have what I feel is an excellent statement bet that would put a smile on each side.