Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

That first tooth

carinab

Those of you that are parents will know what I mean...I am almost as excited as she is! My kiddo just lost her first tooth at 7yrs 2mos old. She has a mouth guard box she got at the dojo (where she takes karate) that she put her baby tooth in....so the tooth fairy will be visiting later tonite. BTW, what's the going rate these days....??? Long ago for me it was .25 but I'm thinking it has to be more just based on inflation.

Thankfully Dad was the one there when it came out. I think I'd have gotten a bit queasy had it been me. :sick:

She just walked by me to get a glass of water to put on her night stand for the tooth fairy! That's so she can tell what color fairy dust the tooth fairy has! I gotta' say, I just love the suspension of disbelief that kids have! Being a mom just rocks!

post-4300-1219109129_thumb.jpg

Try and make it something cool, like one of them Presidents Dollars that came out not too long ago. I have a whole roll of the first ones to come out (George Washington).

Either way, congrats! B)

+1 That's what we did for ours.

Oh such fond memories. My first one had problems loosing her first tooth so I pulled the pliers out of my range bag and out it came. My youngest just turned 7 and has a loose one but think she will loose it before I get back to the States.

I think they are getting about 5 bucks now.

Hello: Front teeth $1 and back ones $3. Start saving for braces now. My 9 year old has them for his top teeth. My 5 year old has gaps in his baby teeth so the dentist said he should be ok. I remember using a closing door to take some of my baby teeth out. Road hockey took my 2 front teeth. It was tuff growing up in Canada :rolleyes: Thanks, Eric

Try and make it something cool, like one of them Presidents Dollars that came out not too long ago. I have a whole roll of the first ones to come out (George Washington).

Either way, congrats! B)

Very cool idea. I'll be filing that one away for my 5 year old's use in the future. ;)