Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 3 Revos

cliffwalsh

Sam and I are riding over with the Tappes on Saturday morning, we're sheduled to shoot the Sat. PM -- Sun. AM rotation. We'll see you at the range mid-morning on Saturday--have a good flight.

I'm getting in Friday afternoon with my small posse from MN. I'll be at the match hotel and looking for beer. :cheers: Hope to meet you Friday Cliff. I'm shooting with the Carmoneys sat pm and sun am.

Jon

I will be at the Match hotel too. My # is 813 494-3781.

See you there.

Cliff

Hmm, just doesn't seem as much fun when you're "Not" hijacking a thread.

Any idea what squad you're on? Sat. Am or Pm?

Riich and I are staying at the Match Hotel also, hope it's not a dump!

Edited by pskys2

I know U have A lap top ( put beeeer down let us know how U R doing) :cheers:

I looked at the USPSA web site this morning, and it looks like Cliff and Mike shot the same stages so far, with Cliff leading by 1.6%. Today ought to be interesting.

By the way, does anyone know if the spoils of war are going to be mere bragging rights, or is there more on the line?

Edited by chemepharmd

Link? I went to the site, but could not find reults. :mellow: FYI, I'm 1/2 hr. south of them and it is hot, hot, hot out there.

Unfortunately, it appears that the address doesn't change from the USPSA home page to the results, so unless someone else knows how, I can't post a link. However, if you go to www.uspsa.org and click on "Match Schedule & Results" on the left side of the screen, then go to "Major Match Results" at the top of the page. Next step is "Area 3 Championship," then scroll down to revolver scores. You can click on an individual's member number to see which stages they have already shot. If you want full names, you have to look scores up in the member's area.

Verico, does Ricardo still use speed loaders. I would like to watch him do his reloads so I could learn a little more. All the shooters I know have their own little "tricks" that helps them. It would be interesting. I just switched over to solely moonclipped guns and I am fighting it a bit. But I like not losing my brass. :rolleyes: . thanx rdd

Ricardo shoots a 625, and as most of us know, he shoots it very well! His reloads are extremely fast

It was a great surprise to see Ricky in Omaha, Nebraska of all places, but a pleasant one. I enjoyed talking with him and watching him shoot a few stages this afternoon, and promise everyone that he will be a great addition to our USPSA Nationals crew this year. He is the real deal, and is very capable of giving Jerry a serious challenge.

Ricardo Lopez won this year's Area 3 Revolver division by a healthy margin--congratulations Ricky! I finished second, my bitch Cliff was third, Keith was fourth, and Sam was fifth.

We all had a great time--can't wait to see everybody at Nationals! :D

:sight: Im glad to hear ya all had a good time I really hated to miss out on area three at my home range,

my right knee gave completly out on me so Im going through thereby Synvisc injections looks Like

I may be out of commission for another few weeks.

I was all set to go till this happened

Jim

Sailors Custom :angry2::mellow:

Verico, does Ricardo still use speed loaders. I would like to watch him do his reloads so I could learn a little more. All the shooters I know have their own little "tricks" that helps them. It would be interesting. I just switched over to solely moonclipped guns and I am fighting it a bit. But I like not losing my brass. :rolleyes: . thanx rdd

Bubber,

The last time I met Ricky was here (Brazil) in 2006 (Panamerican Championship). He was shooting a 625 (moonclips). Carmoney is right: he's very fast!! I'm sure you'll learn a lot watching his reloads.

I have some videos here and I'll try to find a good one where you can see Ricky's performance. As soon as I get it I can send it to you, if you want.

Ricardo shoots a 625, and as most of us know, he shoots it very well! His reloads are extremely fast

It was a great surprise to see Ricky in Omaha, Nebraska of all places, but a pleasant one. I enjoyed talking with him and watching him shoot a few stages this afternoon, and promise everyone that he will be a great addition to our USPSA Nationals crew this year. He is the real deal, and is very capable of giving Jerry a serious challenge.

Ricardo Lopez won this year's Area 3 Revolver division by a healthy margin--congratulations Ricky! I finished second, my bitch Cliff was third, Keith was fourth, and Sam was fifth.

We all had a great time--can't wait to see everybody at Nationals! :D

Congrats Carmoney!

Ricky should be practicing a lot for the WS in Bali. We'll have a great match in Tulsa with Ricky and Jerry fighting for the 1st place. I'm luck since I'll be there too watching this big match.

Congratulations to all shooters, specially to my friend Cliff.

Hey Cliff, did you have any problems getting threw airport security with the bag of hair? :surprise:

It was a fun match other than my self shooting the poorest in recent memory, and the 100 degree heat! :angry2:

I had a great time shooting with Cliff, the Carmoneys and the Tappe's. I have not got to shoot a major match with so many revo shooter and great ones at that. Though my son my might scarred from being influenced by Cliff.

Cliff and I met as we were walking into the airport. He did actually make it through security (better than me at least). He was saying something about letting Mike win as he would have hated to show him up in his own backyard. I sense much more trash talking coming soon. :P

The match was great except for the gun problems. My hammer kept following. Plus, I didn't want to make Mike look bad in front of his kid.

On the other hand, I tried to make Snertley look as bad as possible. He wore a cast on his leg to try to get some sympathy but I think you all know how far that got with me.....