Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P PRO

lcs

First question, don't know.

Second question, the guys on the m&p forum rave about Dan Burwell. I'm going to have Alex Hamilton of 10 Ring Precision do mine as no shipping will be required

Novak has one now. I just got off the phone with the folks at Dawson Precision. They are in the process of coming out with one that should be available very soon. They said just keep checking their website.

I've shot an M&P of my friends with the Burwell competition trigger and it is awesome.

I've owned Glocks and XD's with trigger jobs by all the top gunsmiths. The Burwell trigger job I felt on an M&P was even better. It is actually better than quiet a few very nice custom 1911 triggers that I've either owned or shot. It's that good.

Anybody know of a rear adjustable sight for the PRO besides NOVAK ?

Who does the best trigger jobs?

Thanks

I shoot Production with the M&P and had Dan Burwell perform a competition trigger job. I'm very satisfied w/ the trigger. If you want to reach Dan, I had my best results contacting him using the PM feature on MP-Pistol.com message board.

If you're going to replace the sights and get a trigger job, you should probably look at the "L" model instead of the "Pro". My best understanding of the "Pro" model is that it was intended to be a race ready production gun (FO sights and lightened/smoothed out trigger).

Mike Cyrus at Accurate iron is doing some rocking trigger jobs and grip work as well.

pat

Mike did the trigger on my Pro and I'm very happy with it. He's doing my 2nd Pro now and I'll be good to go.

Well just hit me in the head with a brick or something. I did not realize that our forum member mike cyrus was doing work on M &P's Glock and XD's. I just checked out his website and his prices are awesome. Always nice to support "one of our own" too.

Well just hit me in the head with a brick or something. I did not realize that our forum member mike cyrus was doing work on M &P's Glock and XD's. I just checked out his website and his prices are awesome. Always nice to support "one of our own" too.

And...that website would be ? :D

I guess I am not "one of our own" <_<

Just having some fun with ya :cheers:

I see you are Centerville, OH; Ronnie at Boom Boom Tactical in Columbus, OH does good M&P work as does Mike at accurate Iron.

:roflol:

Dan, I'm sorry I did not know you were a member. The trigger job you did for my friend (mjoy64) is awesome.

I hope I did not offend :cheers:

edited for lousy spelling

Edited by baerburtchell

• 3 weeks later...
And...that website would be ? :D

Accurate-Iron

Mike Cyrus finished up my 2nd Pro yesterday and we ran some rounds thru it last night at the range. Very nice. He's doing a 4 inch for me as well since it looks like the Pro might not be Production legal by the Nationals. I highly recommend his work, very meticulous, test fires every gun, and stands behind anything he does. I should get a kiss up discount on the 4 inch don't you guys think?