Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The view from my desk today

Matt Cheely

That's the shizzle.

Last time I made that trip, I wasn't old enough to drive. I took a rubics cube along to get me through the corn states.

The view in the Rockies is just awesome. Thanks for posting. (more please)

Actually... I will be in Vegas tomorrow night and then Laughlin for the rest of the week, and back to Vegas to spend the weekend with the G/F.

Those pictures were from Loveland pass, we do lots of high altitude testing around there.

I'll pick out a few more pics later.

Actually... I will be in Vegas tomorrow night and then Laughlin for the rest of the week, and back to Vegas to spend the weekend with the G/F.

Those pictures were from Loveland pass, we do lots of high altitude testing around there.

I'll pick out a few more pics later.

I as recall.. there are a few 14'ers that I humped my out of breath @$$ over near Loveland pass.

:roflol:

Great pics.

It is a great drive. But man is it slow. When we go from SLC to Denver it is faster to take I-80. Its ugly across Wyoming but fast. I always ask the passengers if they want the pretty drive or the fast drive. I'll bet driving a tractor up that hill is slow. Are you just driving a truck or are pulling a trailer also?

Scott

It is a great drive. But man is it slow. When we go from SLC to Denver it is faster to take I-80. Its ugly across Wyoming but fast. I always ask the passengers if they want the pretty drive or the fast drive. I'll bet driving a tractor up that hill is slow. Are you just driving a truck or are pulling a trailer also?

Scott

Fully loaded trailers. 78,000 lbs GVW. Going up Loveland we were down into the low range and 15mph. These aren't pansy calibrations either, we're talking 560hp and 1850ft/lbs.

we're talking 560hp and 1850ft/lbs.

Will one of those fit in my Ford PS...? :devil:

No, but if you buy a Dodge you can get some big power out of them without spending a fortune. Mine is 450/900 in daily driver mode, wtih 228K on it I have been getting 21 mpg on the highway lately too......