Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 3-gun, 2008

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The year is rolling on by and I cant find any info on this other than a rumor I heard at the FN tournament. Anybody know if it will take place this year?

Rumor has it for first Sunday in November at South River GC. But I have not heard of a confirmation yet.

The year is rolling on by and I cant find any info on this other than a rumor I heard at the FN tournament. Anybody know if it will take place this year?

The last committment was for either the 1st weekend or the 2nd weekend in November, definately at the South River Gun Club in Conyers, Georgia.

The weekend hasn't been decided yet, trying to arrange access to their 300 yard range.

Sorry for being so sloooow on this one. The Area 6 3 Gun will be November 7-9th at South River Gun Club. You can get an entry blank here

Entry_Form__2008_A6_3Gun_V3.pdf

We will have more info soon. ROs will be shooting on Friday and there will be a few Friday slots open for competitors, but most competitors will be shooting Saturday/Sunday. It's not finalized yet, but you will probably shoot 6 stages on Saturday and 4 on Sunday.

Plans are to have rifle shots out to 300 yds too. More info to come! Hope to see ya'll there. :cheers:

PS - Roger, I will work on that Poker party place... say that fast 3 times :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bit of news for ya'll!! Nordic Components has just signed on to be our Match Sponsor! They are also going to host an AR22 sidematch free to all competitors at the match. More info as things develop, so send those apps in!! See you in November.

Cindy :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
is there a match hotel? thanx........

Same as Area 6 Pistol. Since you are coming from the south you might like staying near I-75 which will save you some travel time and gas of course. I stay at America's Best which is much cheaper than the other hotels.

Charles Bond

• 3 weeks later...
is there a match hotel? thanx........

Same as Area 6 Pistol. Since you are coming from the south you might like staying near I-75 which will save you some travel time and gas of course. I stay at America's Best which is much cheaper than the other hotels.

Charles Bond

I did not go to Area 6, so what are some good hotel reccomendations for the match?

Look for any of your favorite hotels in Conyers, GA or Covington, GA near I-20 and you will be fine. I will get an information page together and get it posted. :ph34r:

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Time to bring this up to the top.

Jarmo, Grant and I will be at this one. Anyone else coming over??

From what we've heard, it is a pretty darn good 3 gun match. I understand they are presently looking at 2 pistol, 4 shotgun and 4 rifle stages. Just what I like, more shotgun and rifle than pistol!!!

Tim

From what we've heard, it is a pretty darn good 3 gun match. I understand they are presently looking at 2 pistol, 4 shotgun and 4 rifle stages. Just what I like, more shotgun and rifle than pistol!!!

Tim

I'm in, I have this new Nordic tube to try out :P

Tim

I'm in, I have this new Nordic tube to try out :P

I also have a new Nordic tube for my Browning 20 gauge I plan on trying out at this match.

• 2 weeks later...