Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot my first 100% classifier

HSMITH

I shot it straight up, shot it well but didn't think it was a 'hun'. Since it is more than 15% above my current classification it wasn't counted. Do I call USPSA and ask them to include it or just shoot a couple more good ones and have it applied then? It almost seems like sandbagging if I don't call, I shot it so it should count, but I am sure there is a reason for them having the 15% rule too. What would you do?

Thanks guys,

Mitch, it was 99-07. Three strings on a barricade. 12.0 seconds down 5. HHF seems to be right around 7.0. A couple of the new ones have low HHF too, I could be hosed if they come up in the next few matches LOL.

Congrats Howard! :) Most gun-smiths can't really shoot ..... just ask Cheely! :goof:

I would call or email Sedro and ask that it be applied. Not sure why that didn't happen to me a couple years ago when I shot my 1 and only 100%. It was Mini-Mart and I was still just an "A" in Production at the time, so I have no idea why they counted that one and didn't count yours.

BIG CONGRATS TO YOU HSMITH! :)

Thanks guys,

Mitch, it was 99-07. Three strings on a barricade. 12.0 seconds down 5. HHF seems to be right around 7.0. A couple of the new ones have low HHF too, I could be hosed if they come up in the next few matches LOL.

Just let me know which ones Howard and we will have you in Master in no time :)

Tom

let me at em howard! I 'll make em an offer they can't refuse! :devil: on a serious note. 100% deserves some bragging rights. not only can you turn chunks of metal into functional art, but you can hit the target fast too. maybe you and Cheely should go into business (when he finishes school) Right on Howard!!!!!

Thanks guys,

100% according to the Ohio calculator for that classifier is....

Drumroll...

12.00 seconds firing an 85 is...

so 107.5%....damn...

Outstanding job, that's no easy stage either...