Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alternatives to North Mountain 4-Row M/C Holders ...

AultGM

Does anyone out there offer a comparable multi-row moon clip holder at a more resonable price ... ?

$110.00 for Kydex and 4 Steel Posts seems a little pricey to me ...

Edited by AultGM

Jerry is now using one of Elliot Eysens' moonclip holders.

He could take them out of a pouch that just holds them unorganinzed and still whip 90+% of the rest of the revolver shooters and any given match (Just my opinion, and see my tag line about oprinions)

Hop

Does anyone out there offer a comparable multi-row moon clip holder at a more resonable price ... ?

Whats your time worth.??

Whats Bob's time worth.??

Spend......the......money.....!!!!

You wont regret it..!!!!

If you don't like the North Mountain, then go with the Speedy-Rack. Jerry uses it and so do most of the shooters in MS and LA. I have looked at both and the NM is a good product, but the Speedy Rack works for me. Best choice, find some guys with both and try them out and see what works for you.

I would be very interested in seeing this setup before I decide what to buy.

I need a multi-clip holder that will work well with my 627 .38 Super, 610 .40, and 625 .45

Anyone have a picture and details or a website location where I can view this critter ?

Edited by AultGM

[

I need a multi-clip holder that will work well with my 627 .38 Super, 610 .40, and 625 .45

I shoot the same 3 guns and use the same north mountain moonclip holder and holster for all 3. It is nice to have the same rig no matter what game I am shooting.

I would be very interested in seeing this setup before I decide what to buy.

Anyone have a picture and details or a website location where I can view this critter ?

Do a search for speed-e-rack

I think you must use Hearthco clips in the speed-e-rack. My 38 special will only work with Hearthco. Ranch and TK fit very loose and can fall out.

Seiichi

Do a search for speed-e-rack

I think you must use Hearthco clips in the speed-e-rack. My 38 special will only work with Hearthco. Ranch and TK fit very loose and can fall out.

Thanks a lot ... I found their website ... The Speed-e-Rack is designed well and would serve my purpose if I only had one gun ... However, it appears I have to buy specific models for 627 & 625 ..... and ..... there is no mention of a model to fit the 610 in .40 ....... Soooooooo, I will either try to make my own or buy the North Mountain 4-row ...

Edited by AultGM

Whats your time worth.??

Whats Bob's time worth.??

Spend......the......money.....!!!!

You wont regret it..!!!!

+1

and, Mr. Perdue is great to deal with

It's worth it and Bob stands behind them.

If you want to use a NM Carrier for more than 1 caliber contact Bob and tell him what calibers/size or send him one of the smallest clips. He can make them about anyway you want.

Edited by pskys2

Louis and I both shoot NM and They are Great. Miss FFL will use one in the Bianchi Cup this year to keep the ammo organized and handy.