Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Tactical"

Brian Payne

I hate to be a stickler...BUT....ANy cammoflage clothing is to be discouraged! People will think we are all just a bunch of Mercenary "wannabees", and now it will be the "Rainbow Coallition Mecenary wannabees!" UGH!!!! :lol: KURTM

This thread should be renamed after one of those reality programs my Wife and Daughter watch:

"What Not to Wear, To a Match"

"Queer Eye For a Gun Guy"

"Project Gunway Challenge"

"Hairspray" (starring John Travolta as Edna Turnblad)

We could hold a side match including awards for "Best use of pastels on a major power factor weapon", "Best tactical kilt (hat tip Lynn) ((LYNN?!?!))", and "Cleanest outfit after a rainy match at USSA".

:cheers:

Well you are looking pretty good so far but I do have a few suggestions.

First, you need to lose those hideous muffs. You can either go with ear plugs or some of those muffs that go around the back of your head (you should also paint them to match your outfit). Seriously, those things are really messing up what I am sure is a wonderful head of hair. Once, you have done that you can put some gel in your hair and you will be fabulous.

Next, your shoes must go. They do not match your belt. Also, never mix a belt with suspenders. As for new shoes, may I suggest a nice pair of black mid hight flat-points? Anything really that can accent your "youness". Also, try some colored socks.

Now for the coup de grace. Your shorts need some work. A new material would be best. With that manly gun you have there I am sure you will still want something that says butch. So, I am going to suggest this new material.

Stay fashionable weekend warrior.

post-6888-1203630893.jpg

This thread should be renamed after one of those reality programs my Wife and Daughter watch:

"What Not to Wear, To a Match"

"Queer Eye For a Gun Guy"

"Project Gunway Challenge"

"Hairspray" (starring John Travolta as Edna Turnblad)

We could hold a side match including awards for "Best use of pastels on a major power factor weapon", "Best tactical kilt (hat tip Lynn) ((LYNN?!?!))", and "Cleanest outfit after a rainy match at USSA".

:cheers:

i have no kilts, but troy and a few others do.

lynn

First, you need to lose those hideous muffs. You can either go with ear plugs or some of those muffs that go around the back of your head (you should also paint them to match your outfit). Seriously, those things are really messing up what I am sure is a wonderful head of hair. Once, you have done that you can put some gel in your hair and you will be fabulous.

Next, your shoes must go. They do not match your belt. Also, never mix a belt with suspenders. As for new shoes, may I suggest a nice pair of black mid hight flat-points? Anything really that can accent your "youness". Also, try some colored socks.

Now for the coup de grace. Your shorts need some work. A new material would be best. With that manly gun you have there I am sure you will still want something that says butch. So, I am going to suggest this new material.

This is only funny to those who don't know Austin. He talks like that all the time. He once stopped and demanded a reshoot because he scuffed his pumps on a prop. :surprise::ph34r:

Chris

This is only funny to those who don't know Austin. He talks like that all the time. He once stopped and demanded a reshoot because he scuffed his pumps on a prop. :surprise::ph34r:

Chris

Wardrobe malfunction?

White Socks!? Also, the spare magazine casually tucked into the back pocket. You really have to learn to accesorize properly. You need to have color coordinated magazine pouches. And I really think that the Thong should have been worn UNDER your shorts!

Jim

White Socks!? Also, the spare magazine casually tucked into the back pocket. You really have to learn to accesorize properly. You need to have color coordinated magazine pouches. And I really think that the Thong should have been worn UNDER your shorts!

Jim

Yes, it is all about the details. You know it is possible to dye your hair purple these days...