BigDave Posted January 31, 2008 Share Posted January 31, 2008 Is anyone here using godaddy.com's pay web hosting service? If so, which one? Free is great, but the banners just suck. I can block them on my mozilla based windows with AdBlockPlus, but not every user browsing my site will and that just doesn't look good. If not godaddy, can anyone recommend similar services at a similar price point, <$10/mo? My site will be 90% information and links, no e-commerce, no forums, the other 10% will be photo galleries. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now