Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

May

Now this is good stuff. I can see it's gonna be hard to make "the call." Maybe I should designate that to someone else. Hmmm, now who should that be?

;)

"I always thought she felt a little flat."

Hear are a couple more,,,,

a. So,,,,what cuts would you like,,,,sirloin, ribeye, Bomar, or Novak....

b. Mill,,,,we don't need no stinking mill!!!!!

c. The amazing Ginsu,,,,cuts through comps and much much more...

1) "Did you say shorter round O.A.L.????" :blink::wacko:

2) Sarah Brady's skunk works for new laws: "Now that we are done with mags, let's go on with barrels!" :wacko::angry:

3) "C'mon, it's just some comp leading! What harm will it do?"

"Shut the f#*@ up and keep stroking!!!!".

"Why can't I use a comp at the LTD NATS?"

Slight modification from an actual experience: "Oh, you mean my 6" heavy-barreled Bianchi revolver contraption is two ounces over the weight limit so I can't shoot it at Second Chance, and, it's the only gun I brought to shoot"? "No problem, I think Bill has a hack saw; we'll just saw an inch off the barrel." I was really ready to do that, but when I went to the gunsmith's trailer he told me to go and beg Richard Davis and tell him that my intentions were good, and did he really want me to take a hack saw to this fine piece of machinery. Well, Richard was a nice guy and let me shoot it as is.

be

BTW, do we have any volunteers who like to judge this months caption experience? Actually, I think my "I always thought she felt a little flat" is not bad. ;) But of course I couldn't be the winner because I'd feel a little silly mailing myself a book.

;)

Actually Brian, I’ve been thinking about that since you asked if someone else would make the call (and take the heat!).

First: they have to be a forum member and second: (here’s the hard part) they can’t be competing!

EVERYBODY seems to have gotten involved!

Ain’t it great… :D

Ed

As a slightly-uninvolved party (My early limerick didn't count... That was just the symbolic bimbo in hotpants waving the symbolic starting flag) I suggest the following two candidates for caption recognition:

Flexmoney (May 11)

shred (May 10)

"My god man, be carefull!!! Break the blade on my hack saw and I'll show you meaning of too much barrel!!!"

or

"This is just great. Everyone, including the Super Squad is here and they are all shooting Open!!! Five more seconds and we'll be the only ones shooting Limited!!!"

or

"Do you think he'll notice?"

Okay, this was good fun, but difficult to pick only one winner. But someone has to do it, so, using the judging standard of "biggest, instant-chuckle-factor," Flexmoney's "After we get done with Robbie's gun...grab Todd's, I think he is still at lunch too." is the winner.

And shred's "Are you sure this is what Maku Mozo means?" was a close runner-up. Honarable mention, of course, due to the clever double analogy, goes to my "I always thought she felt a little flat."

:o

Flex, send my your address and let me know what you'd like - within reason. :)

Damn,,,,,

I wish I had a few more days,,,,,,for this one,,,,,,my digital camera was out of town with my wife most of last week.

I found an Enos Ave,,,,,in my town. :P

I also found an area of roadwork down town,,,,there is a sign that says XXX Ave beutification project and all the other details about the job,,,,,,,,and there's a porta potty sitting right in front of the sign.....and no, it wasn't Enos Ave. :rolleyes:

H4444